1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Arena Commander direct footage + bonus content

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by Khorneholio, 20 Apr 2014.

1. Cool video the bonus content shows that AC is polishing out well.

2. Hah, very briefly you can see both myself and Sentrosi in the crowd in a couple of spots :)

3. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Nice footage in the last half.. Liking the chaff/flare load out, considering it looks like 2 dominator missiles can take out a hornet if hit in the tail, they've built in a lot of survivability options, meaning missiles won't be king on every ship..

4. Seems about as much survivability as standard fighter IRL, I mean if u have deep pockets you can probably afford to take enough missiles to force them to expend their countermeasures. Be interested to see the cost associated with both missles and chaff/flares.

5. One would assume that countermeasures are significantly cheaper than missiles... It would be cool if you could sacrifice more of one for less of the other.

6. It is a safe bet you are right, but certainly in terms of Arena Commander ammo is not going to cost so something tells me missiles will still reign much as they do in real life. But not to say there may be some other forms of upgrades to help deal with them as well.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I will use the most effective means to remove an adversary from combat I can, I don't care if it is considered newb our not :lol: