1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Eporter, 20 Nov 2014.

1. Eporter

Eporter DragonWolf

I got an email asking where I've been. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. As an update, after losing my job in February the wife and I moved down to Fort Worth, Tx where we stayed with her grandfather (in a house with shitastical internet) while I looked for a job. I got me one of them job things and started in June, though we continued to live with the grandfather-in-law until Mid-september when the wife got a job and we managed to get a new apartment.

I've been working a lot and playing a lot less than any time in my life since college, though still a fair amount. I've been playing magic a night or two per week, and I've played a couple single player style games on my computer (splintercell blacklist and shadows of mordor) though I did just pick up an xbox one (dirty console peasantry I know) so that I could once again play my first true gaming love with my high school friends (who now live all over the place), Halo: Combat Evolved Via the Master Chief Collection. I am now VERY bad at it, but I am slowly regaining the skills that I once possessed. The biggest surprise about that game (other than how broken it was an launch) has been how much my friends and I have enjoyed Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer. They somehow managed to fix MOST of the things that we hated about it when it first replaced our beloved Halo:CE.

Anyway, that's what I've been up to...what about you guys? I'm still planning on playing lots of star citizen when It comes out even though I have not tried dogfighting module yet. I downloaded it the other day but other distractions have kept me occupied. If anyone wants to play some Halo with me please add me on Xbox Live (Gamertag: Pisteque) and send me a message.

2. Glad to hear things are settling out for you :) Where abouts in Fort Worth are you now, I have family there and in the region so I tend to be in the area once a year.

3. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Great to hear from you! :thumbsup: We can definitely relate to being busy. I'm in the middle of a move myself. House is sold and closes on the 5th. Packing now which seems endless.

Definitely keep in touch and we'll see you in SC, maybe even sooner! ;)

4. He lives!!! Dirty moving and jobs and life getting in the way of us being neighbors. :(

Glad to see you back online, buddy. :)

5. Eporter

Eporter DragonWolf

Nuclear: I live in grapevine, which is just north of Dfw airport.
    Granite: when are you moving where?
    Khorn: have you tried the crisis expansion for dc yet?