1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Multi Crew Ship Demo

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by nachtwolf17, 15 Aug 2014.

1. Zib

Zib

I am in love

2. All the variants should be in the Hangar for showrooming in the 0.9 update...

I also read something interesting in the brochures; although the Aquila doesn't come with a Merlin (instead the Ursa Rover), there is still space for one.

Last edited: 16 Aug 2014
  3. All the Connie variants are already in the hanger.

4. I hope that's true. With the weaker weaponry, the Aquila would probably want the extra firepower in case it "discovers" a Vanduul raiding party when it's out exploring.

5. The hardpoints for the Aquila are identical to the Andromeda except for the Class-5.

As to what difference this actually makes, no idea.

6. man that looks nice, I cant wait to see more of that. especially when ever they throw that into the multiplayer down the line. I think a fair number of tear will be harvested on that day, from one side or another.

It did look a bit sluggish though for someone who's been shot with a missile they didn't seem that rushed.

7. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Wow.. Imagine an idris...

The more I see how "fragile" single seat fighters will be (compared to larger ships), and how the multi-crew aspects are working out, i'm thinking this game really will end up being about the medium sized ships, with the small ships as support, as it should be, imo. Everything is going to have some kind of role..

8. Yeah the videos make me want to just get bigger ships and fighters lol.