1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

100th Thread!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Fox, 27 Sep 2001.

1. WooT! :D

2. Alekzander

Alekzander =oV=

Fox, you have violated the new laws...

You must request permission from the :ninja: to post in this forum. Do you wish to go the route of the Great Dane and be destroyed by the people of the :ninja:

Repent your sin and ask forgiveness. Only then will you be saved from our Forum Whoring Wrath!

3. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

permission from :ninja: to do what? Post here? the only thing that guy could give the ok on is hiding in Trees, and running away from people.

4. Alekzander

Alekzander =oV=

That's his strategy man.. He runs away you chase.. Then you run head long into his pet Moose "Ralph"... That's some wicked :ninja: Kung Fu moves if you ask me. Nothing freaks a guy out then running into a Moose..

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :asmo:

6. Alekzander

Alekzander =oV=

Exactly Hamma... Imagine running into that smiling bitch. Would stop me in my heels right away. Of course I would have to ask where is Rocky first? I doubt the moose would find that funny.

7. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    hmm, If u asked that the moose would open up a can of whoopass

8. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

:despo::asmo:

That should take care of the guard moose.