1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

3 word game!!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by XxILLOnexX, 14 Jun 2002.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

High class is win.

2. southernrebel

southernrebel Dragon Wolf daughter

mtx u are a very crude person! i say that with all the likeness i have for u. You just seem very rude to talk about stuff like that.
    I am not bein mean i just have morals!

ashley

3. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Well I'm not known for my kindness. I say what I want, how I want, and when I want. That is freedom of speech.

4. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one :p

5. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Don't gang up on me. I might get defensive and lash out at you.

6. What's wrong with talking about prostitution? Its the oldest profession. They even talk about it in the Bible and its perfectly legal in Las Vagas so it must be ok morally :D

7. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I know strippers are okay. :p

8. southernrebel

southernrebel Dragon Wolf daughter

yall just have no class. I have better things to do with my time then sit on here and watch yall talk about prostitutes k! Its like yall just have nothin to do but sit on here and talk about rude things. I dont care if u talk about what u want when u want i could careless. I just dont like u very much mtx and if my dad bands me for sayin that i am sorry its just somethin i needed to say.

ash

9. That's ok, I don't like mtx either, but he is a forum :whore: and gives me stuff to post about, so we let him stay :p

:love::mtx:

10. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I like to joke around. That's what I do for fun. If you don't like it that's fine. If you don't want to read my posts, again, that's fine. You don't have to like me. I'm not out to impress you. But please don't take this crap seriously.. especially when it doesn't envolve you.

11. Dammit kids - One more peep outta either of you and I'm turnning this Havoc Right around!!!!

As Dane said;
    "Once upon a..."

Midnight dreary, I

~PM~

12. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

No not 3 word again... change it to 1 sentance.

13. Ok....

Now is the winter of our discontent.

~PM~

14. Er....I think its meant to be an <b>original</b> sentance. :rolleyes:

15. Great Dane

How is us all typing one sentence any diffrent then regular posting?

16. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I'm not really into this anymore.

17. Great Dane

The sentence thing?

18. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Yeah it lost its appeal a few pages ago. It was a nice attempt but didn't quite.. you know.

19. Great Dane

I kinda like the 3 word thing. It was fun. Not bad for Ill's first topic either. made it to over 150 posts.

20. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon