1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

A LAN invitation

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by MasterGnr, 31 Jul 2003.

1. To my friends of CDL and their friends...

FogieLan 2 is being held in St Louis, MO this year on Labor Day weekend (Aug 29-31) and you are cordially invited to join the GeeZers and others as we meet for a weekend of fun, frolic and fragging.

I wont blabber on about how much fun you would have, or the cool folks you'd meet. Check out the site, look at your calendar and see if you can make it!

thanks for reading!

MasterGnr

2. Why is no LAN party ever in MN?

3. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

You work for a gaming company with a bunch of gamers, and you play games at work.

Your life is a LAN party Vong.

4. i'll keep that in mind for next year. im starting school again, so i'll have to see if it fits in my schedule.

5. I was asked by another "older person team" if we could do a joint Lan next year. We are down to either Vegas or Orlando...

since we are geezers, and its fogielan...i am leaning towards FL...where all old people go :)

6. :( If the LAN was about 2-3 weeks ago I could have attended.

7. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I could do Florida... got a buddy in Orlando that runs a nice hotel there. Matter of fact, that is where the first annual -CDL- Rally is being held. Let me know, MG, I could probably get some Dragon Wolves there.

8. vegas.

only four hours for me, saves on the plane tix and i could prolly swing it easier.

:cool:

9. Vegas is way out for me.

As for a LAN in STL that weekend? Nix on me being there. I forked over the dough for my plane ticket to Orlando already. Plus I've got to budget for my room and other expenses while down there. If it had been earlier or much later maybe but not now.

As for next year? No way in hell am I toting my game rig over the airlines and there's no way I'll drive in an S-10 to Vegas or Orlando. Only way I could attend is if someone brought a spare rig that could handle the games to be played.

10. Or how about Wichita, Kansas? Centrally located!:D

11. riiiiiight now you have a lan that is close...TO WHERE I WAS!!! GAAAHHHH....the humanity of it all...

12. :hi: MasterGunner, nice to see you around here :)

13. Wichita is somewhat feasible but I still hate driving.;)

14. I'll be in Kansas next week, but it'll be for work and I'll be in Bentonville, not Wichita.

~PM~

15. ...Ooops, I meant Arkansas~!

~PM~

16. nm

no interest here, nm

Last edited: 12 Aug 2003