1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Aegis Reclaimer

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by Asp, 25 Sep 2014.

1. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Think this is the salvage ship they were making (originally surveyor?)

All of a sudden I feel a need to fly around salvaging stuff..

[​IMG]

2. I am with you on that Asp..lol

3. Yes, this is formerly the Surveyor, now the Reclaimer. It will be on sale tomorrow (with LTI).

4. I remember they were hinting that we might sometimes find hostile creatures on the wrecks out there. Alien-esque stuff. Makes sense. Ship has to be derelict for a reason.

Anyway, imagine you and your crew boarding an abandoned ship, on a routine job, only to find out that it's not quite as abandoned as you hoped.

5. Now that would be fun!!!

6. Asp

Officer
    Apparently each of those engine pods is the size of a Constellation.. wow..

7. ohhh wow. That thing is huge!!!

8. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Also has a Class 9 Hardpoint on it.
    When you really REALLY want to salvage a wreck, but can't find one. I guess you make one.

antedoX and Zodiak like this.
  9. That's what you call job security Sent!!

10. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

If nothing else you can scare one up. That thing is terrifying....

11. Ben posted in the forums:

12. So who's going to bite the bullet and snag one?

13. Been looking at my hanger seeing what I want to melt to put towards it. Seriously considering one right now.

14. Ok...so Nacht...what time will this be for sale today. I am just curious as to how much they will want for it.

15. The times they put them up for sale always seem to vary. It'll either be early afternoon or late evening. It will be $350.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/182088/reclaimer-pricing

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/3428143/#Comment_3428143

16. I could melt down all of my ships and still not have enough to get it...sheesh..lol

17. Asp

Officer
    Just get it in game faith.. Honestly it's more about supporting the game than actually "buying" a ship. These ships are essentially "what do you want to start the game with. " If you melted all your smaller ships down and don't find a use for a salvager from day one you'd probably end up regretting the decision. Have the ships for the roles you'll likely want to play from day 1 ;)

18. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

wow that is expensive, Guess I know what my first big in game purchase will be though!

19. I won't lie I want one. Just needs a xenomorph running around the halls and I think it would have the right feel :D