1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Application for Americas Army and maybe some other stuff

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Lt. Dan, 2 Sep 2004.

1. Hey CDL this is {EG}Lt. Dan. I am CDL heavygain's or CDL kobayne's cousin. I am a good americas army player and have an honor of 37. I might get planetside too and maybe some other games. Anyway, i was wondering basically if i could join your clan to play some games. I am already in a clan but they only play Battlefield Vietnam. So i can play any game with your clan except BFV. I have played with some of you guys before and i like the way we all worked as a team on Teamspeak. I am good at communicating and am in touch a lot of the time. I will let you guys know if i have to leave for a while such as if i go on vacation. If i am in your clan that is. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

2. Well if CDL gets a BF:V division going you'll have to make a decision. If we don't then the app process will go just like any other.

The reason I brought that up is we have a policy of not being in 2 clans that play the same game competitively for obvious and not so obvious reasons.

At any rate welcome.

3. yea that could be a problem. i guess. but i think it will be ok. my clan has the same policy where u cant be in 2 clans for the same game and all. but about 80% of them all play BFV and if u guys start playin BFV and u played against my clan then i would have to sit out maybe. but i doubt it will happen

4. You are welcome to come to AA practice on Thursday nights. PM me and I'll give you server details.

Thanks! Good Luck!

5. ohh another thing i forgot to mention. my fragrate is 1.12 at the moment. it was better but i havent played in a week ive been busy with school. but i wont be busy and will be able to play A LOT.

6. He gets my vote. Dan kicks ass.

7. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Good luck and see you in game!