1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Application for waldo

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by waldizzo, 15 Feb 2011.

1. 1) Your main character's Name
    waldo

2) Your main character's rank/level
    BR20/CR1

3) Which Division in -CDL- are you applying for ?
    Planetside

4) Previous Guilds and an explanation of why you left or are leaving your current guild.
    I was in Collision Force for a couple years but then quit the game. No one from that outfit plays anymore that I'm aware of.

5) What are you looking for in a guild? Please be thorough.
    People that enjoy playing the game, playing with the same people consistently, people that work together or at least try to.

6) Are you over 18?
    yes

7) Have you READ AND UNDERSTOOD our CoC?
    yes

8) Any additional information you wish to provide us. Personal info, who you know in the guild , etc. ?
    Looking for an outfit to play with now and in ps:n. I've been playing with the zerg over the past couple weeks since I resubbed and it gets tiresome : (

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met Waldo. May the recruiting phase go well with you.

3. i'll be on tonight for some good times.

4. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :hi: and welcome

5. been a fun 2 days running with you guys so far, but i wont be on for over a week, going on vacation. hopefully i dont get kidnapped