1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Applying for the CDL

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Redeyes, 29 Jul 2004.

1. Hi all. Asp told me about you last night and I joined and played for a few hours. It was really great playing with organized squads over Teamspeak - it added a whole new dimension to the game. I would very much like to join your outfit. At the moment I'm BR 13 and am set up as mostly a grunt, but I have flown Galaxies and Liberators in the past and will probably trade in my Harasser cert for a Prowler when I get my next cert point. I've got engineering as well, though not CE. I consider myself a good team player who enjoys more organization in raids and ops. To me, thats what makes Planetside what it is.

2. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

welcome Redeyes nice to have you with us last night and hopefully in the future

3. Hail and well met Redeyes!

When in game send a tell to anyone with the Dragonwolf tag and we will get you squadded up. If you have been invited into the Dragonwolf Recruits Outfit(If not, myself or Thronebeast will get you)... we will get you set up here in our Dragonwolf Recruits ONLY forum.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the application process!

4. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome Redeyes! See you in game! :thumbsup:

And yet another Canuck! :D

It is our plan to erode from within... oh wait... that's the Commie way...

Ok then, we'll be really nice, attack then when the rest of the world sees this, they won't believe it cause we're such a peaceful country :evil:

5. Redeyes on your next visit...go to User CP, Group Memberships, and click on "Join", we'll get you in the Recruits Only portion of the forums.

6. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Whatcha gonna do? Douse Maple Syrup all over our bodies?

7. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Hey now.. Don't you go mixing your fantasies into this.. We're quite serious about taking over the world eh.. :D

Redeyes has been working for years now down in California to create the perfect army of genentically altered warrior insects, to help supplement our underfunded military up here; Once the revloution comes that is.. :eek:

He must be close to done by now.. It wont be long eh..

Asp

8. Sentrosi

Officer
    I'm already onto your dastardly evil plan.

The insects are made to look like mosquitoes. But they do not suck blood. Instead they secretly suck out every American's MoJo and they fly back to home base located somewhere in Illinois. It is here that the top secret Canadian 5th Column takes the Amercian MoJo and turn it into a formula to be placed into Moosehead Lodge beer. Any Canadian drinking Moosehead will instantly become smarter and quicker.

And you thought I could not infiltrate that headquarters! Be gone with your cheap traps of Tom Hortons and Curling Tournaments on ESPN.

9. no see west nile takes home in good ol' IL not that weird crap well, maybe in orange's house.

10. Asp

Officer

Crap crap crap!! Red.. If you're reading this, Sentrosi has to go first!! He knows to much!! Prepare the brain pliers and the spanking machine, we'll have to see how much he really knows...

You forgot better looking, we get that too.. Err... I guess everyone gets better looking after too many Lagers.. :p

Asp

11. Sentrosi

Officer
    Yeah, he's new around here. Reign and I think thats childs play. Get a little more creative and you might have a shot....

12. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

we all know its really wisconsin where all those damn mosiquitoes go

13. You can keep your MoJo-draining mosquitoes. Ill trade them for those Vampires-on-HangGliders we have here in the Yoo-Pee.

Eh?

14. Yay more recruits!

EDIT: wait why don't I get a blue marker thing on my name... Reign is behind this... I know it...

15. Spanking machine? That's all you've got? Man CDL is going to be a big 'learning' experience for you.

16. Not yet I'm not.

But thanks for the reminder.

17. Sorry Asp, man, I um... I broke the spanking machine. I don't really want to talk about it.

Also: What the heck is Moosehead Lodge Beer?

18. Asp

Officer
    Well, we don't have it now, since it seems Red broke it (he likes it entirely too much I'd assume).. But we've got all kinds of toys to bring to the party..

Who knows, WE may end up being a learning experience for the CDL, if Red can play nice with the implements and fixes everything he breaks.. :p

Remember, we're older Cyrus, all our edumacation and learnin's long been done.. That and you can't yell as loud at the old folks..

asp

19. No but I can whine fairly well.

Edit: Damn crusty bastards....