1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Are you a man or a cabbage?

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Om, 24 Apr 2009.

1. Om

Om DragonWolf

It would be difficult to tell the difference between your DNA and that of our closest DNA relative, the cabbage! So close, that our DNA is almost identical to cabbage. All these years I thought we were more like chimps. It's also interesting that cabbage and broccoli have been found to repair our DNA when we eat them.

Angelkake suprised me with this tidbit the other day when she came home from school.

2. You can probably claim both on your form 1040 if you're Irish and unmarried.

3. Om

Om DragonWolf

Angelkake made a correction. She says our DNA is 20% different from cabbage. Whew! We're 80% cabbage! There's a relief.

4. We're most similar to chimpanzees. We're not far removed from bacteria, either.

5. Om

Om DragonWolf

what up, cabbage?

6. Off with yer head, cabbage woman!

7. Om

Om DragonWolf

LOL! ...but what about the cabbage patch kids?

8. Our friend's dog turned their cabbage patch kids into cole slaw one weekend.

9. I remember those...25 years ago they came out...My little sister had one and now she is almost 30.

10. Full Otto

Full Otto Chain Gun Madman

means if you eat cabbage your a cannibal!!

11. Appetizing thought Full Otto :)