1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

ARMA III Breaking Point

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Shewolf, 3 Apr 2014.

1. Zib

Zib

I am now banned again.... this is getting old.

2. Apparently we can check back in 2 weeks when they get their new anti-cheat system again and will recheck for a false positive. The check happened sometime after midnight, which was when we were getting a tire for the car and headed back out west and got shot at again in the Kore area.

What upsets me is how vague they are being.

3. I guess one could say that you've... reached your breaking point... :cool::fozzie:

4. Fuck this game, after talking with them and all they seem like a bunch of dick nosed cock monsters..(?) on some sort of power trip. We can find another ARMA III mod to play

5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    That's a new one. Even for this sailor....and I was just going to buy this....

6. Well the game is good sailor Sentrosi, it is these admins for the mod that are ass sperlunking...ball...sniffers..(?) You should get ARMA III anyway and play some of these other mods with us still, like wasteland that SHEWOLF ALSO DISCOVERED FOR EVERYONE, cause we seem to be having fun with that now...

7. Sentrosi

Officer
    Hmm. I will have to ponder this as I stomp crime in Gotham.

8. Zib

Zib

damn need a little more love?

Thank you shewolf, your so awesome, thank you for finding fun games for us!

All joking aside this is a fun game, too bad I lost my power last night, I will be on tonight if any one wants to play

9. Sentrosi

Officer
    So what do I need to DL the mod?

10. Sentrosi

Officer
    I had no idea ARMA III was $60!

Downloading and installing it now.

Last edited: 20 Apr 2014
  11. you payed 60 for it?

12. Zib

Zib

I did as well, missed the steam sale :(

13. I did as well, but I found a site that I think ash and them linked, payed like 35 for it

14. Sentrosi

Officer
    So I ran through the tutorial a bit; the green speed course. I'm going to need to map a few buttons it looks like.

15. Sentrosi

Officer
    So. After last night...

I died multiple times. Twice to the enemy. Three times due to bad drivers. Once to bring run over by Zib. Once to a shaped charge in a building which resulted in the building coming down.

Oh. Zero enemies killed.

I think I may change from being an operator to being a pilot. Apparently ARMA is telling me to not shoot guns. Time to enroll in flight school!