1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Arrow's Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Arrow, 23 Jan 2013.

1. Introduction
    Hi ladies and gents, I'm Arrow. Am registering a few months ahead of my girlfriend, Takkie. The two of us idle around IRC every now and then; I more often than her because she has a lot of work.

Life & Accomplishments
    I'm a college student in the process of graduating and finding work. Although I've graduated with a college degree in web scripting, my last co-op positions were less than stellar. My main talent appears to be in writing and English, and to a lesser degree presentation.

I write fiction mostly, particularly involving a literary world that is over six years in development. My pride and joy pieces, however, are my video game guides to Battlestations: Pacific and Battlestations: Midway. I've also written a beginner's guide to PlanetSide 2 here that's been very well received.

I make it a point to be open to just about everything; just about the only thing I don't tolerate is intolerance itself.

Video Games
    I'm a connoisseur of video games, and my tastes range from Pokemon to Final Fantasy to Warcraft 2 and Command & Conquer to first person shooters like PlanetSide 2 (which I've taken up to replace Battlefield and Call of Duty). Games tend to fall in and out of favour as time goes on, but I'll make it a point to be available on IRC if possible should I decide to take a few days' break of pure PS2.

I owe much to the video game industry for inspiring me during my bleakest hours, and thus my love of video games goes beyond simply enjoying games on a superficial level to a far more personal one. My story is not a secret, but I won't bore you with the details either. It is my hope that I help the industry as it's helped me.

PlanetSide 2
    My long history of video games has helped me realize the value of teamwork and that everyone has a role to play. As such I've adapted my playstyle and layout to the situation at hand, and I'm able to perform just about anything; infiltrator, light assault, medic, etc. Having started flying at age 12 in the original Ace Combat, flying is very familiar to me. I fly using a Logitech Attack 3.

Here's to hoping that I won't have to stick with the random zerg anymore and get some real backup. And hopefully I can avoid the brunt of the random TKers (who I'll teamkill first but only in self-defence).

2. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome

3. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome to the best Team you will ever know :)

4. Oh yeah, one other thing - I usually go by Arrow but my in-game name is Spica (you know, after the star) since Arrow was taken.

5. Welcome! I was wondering if we would ever see an app. :D

6. Welcome to the application process. :)

7. Welcome and goodluck!

8. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome Arrow.
    Tonight we'll be participating in the UES Assault on The Bastion on Waterson. We're leaving the warpgate at 8:30pm EST. Come with the best loadout to kill Smurfs or Barneys with.
    Looking forward to fighting along side you.

9. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    :hi: Welcome and good luck in the recruiting process! Great that you've signed up with us! :thumbsup:

I used to play the Battlestations Pacific and Midway many years ago on the PS1. Enjoyed those.

10. Welcome!

11. You mean "rebel scum" and "scientologists"? =P

12. Welcome and good luck!