1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Attack of the Toys!!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Mignonne, 10 Dec 2006.

1. okay, so i set up two villages every year for the holidays, one is a gingerbread village, and the other is my christmas one. The kids had some penguin figures in the gingerbread one and a little train, and i walked by it, and all of the little things were laying down, i asked my son what happened and he walked over, looked at it. and in the most serious voice, informed me, i dont know, tornado must of come thru mom.... it was very hard to keep a straight face.

so later that day, around supper time, i walked over to turn down the sound on the tv and walked by my christmas village, and low and behold, all of his little army men have invaded it, they are crawling up the snow hills and raiding swat team style the fish shop... after dinner, i get a call from the kids that i had best come see this, the toys have invaded my village, thus the picture below.... *sighs* i just decided that this year, we were leaving the village as is :) its not as *cute* as it could be or as pretty, but its homey :) and they kids adore it to death :)

[​IMG]

2. Awesome~!
    ...Our Villiage is up on the piano - making it more difficult to reach from little hands. (This year my wife has informed me that I am not allowed to place my spiderman ornament amongst the village....

~PM~

3. But can you place the Star Trek one above? That way you can lay waste to the town if they get out of hand. ;)

4. its good to those Army men in there...such great toys from yesteryear ...

do kids still play with army men?

5. I don't even know if ther are around much...
    As for me, I had Cowboys and Indians...

~PM~

6. both the cowboys and indians, and the army men can be found at your local dollar store :) that is where we got ours!! :) they even have fire fighters and policemen :)

7. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Would be better if had Imperial Technology instead of Starfleet. Just my thoughts, but a technological terror they constructed would probably outgun any Star Trek vessel. Except perhaps the Borg. Hmmmm

Borg vs Death Star. Who would win?

8. They'd both loose.

"Don't be so proud of this technological terror you've constructed... the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

9. The Death Star would half to miss in order for the Borg to survive....a Borg cube could not withstand such fire power. I remember little evidence to suggest that a Borg cube possesses any significant maneuverability or threat evasion. The Borg rely on superior shielding and system redundancy - neither or which would save them versus the blast from the Death Star.

Now...if the Borg could somehow make it on board...

The tighter you squeeze your grip, all the more quickly this thread will slip through your fingers...

Last edited: 11 Dec 2006
  10. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Well, OBVIOUSLY. :rofl:

11. When you have a ship the size of a small moon how fast do you think it can turn? Also the deathstars has only one BFG. The Borg would be all over that thing just like the rebels did. :p

12. Thats too funny! Nice pic too!!

13. WarWolf

WarWolf DragonWolf DragonWolf

Not to flex my nerd mucles or anything but ... the Deathstar bristled with Turbelaser batteries... It was vulnerable to a small ship in on place. Which they needed the help of the force to successfully attack no less. I think the Borg would have trouble channeling the force being cyborgs and all, has a tendency of interferring with ones connection to the stuff that binds all of the universe together...

14. Being a Cyborg interferes with one's connection to Duct Tape?

15. I was thinking the same thing Arg....

~PM~

16. nothing like sticking with the theme and derailing my thread *sighs* first the kids derail my christmas village, and now you guys derail the thread!! :) whoot :love: