1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Attention all BF2 Recruit Applicants!

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Manitou, 1 Jul 2005.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

The CDL is not currently actively recruiting for the BF2 Division, BUT if you are interested please feel free to post your interest here in this recruit forum. We always keep track of applications and if the time arises where we see the need for recruits who meet the standards of the Dragon Wolves' style of play, those who have posted here and been active in the forums will get first consideration.

We always are on the lookout for Dragon Wolves who are looking for their home. Currently we are building our team from active CDL troops and the addition of new troops is not necessary at this time.

But keep your eye on these forums if you are truly interested! The time may come when we send out the recruiters - be ready for that time!

2. They were recruting....

Hey i was at a frag night and I got recruited, and they said to come here and talk about forums, dude by the name of Draconus told me to come here....so how am I in..?? or am I already in

3. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

Get rid of that godawful sig

4. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Get back in your barn, Black. ;)

sc00bz, you have applied and now the process will begin. Watch to be contacted by the BF2 divisional staff.

5. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

6. Thank you for your submission, I will be awaiting your desicion

7. sc00bz, join us on server on frag nights. All the TS information is there as well.

8. I would like to join.

I have more fun when there is a bit of cordination on the field.

9. I joined as a Wow player but was heavey into BF2 from another guild. I would like to join up as a BF2 member as well....

10. Hi guys, Wisp here, i havnt played much with you guys or anything, i did play planetside about acouple years back with a few, no names ring abell sorry, either does my name lol. But yeah so iv been playing bf2 ever since it came out, im interested in joining up with you guys, as of late my previous clan has, how do you say, dissapeared, iv taken over control from the many previous leaders, we've been lasting out but im finding it very frustrating, even for the tinniest time it would be nice to lift the weight off my shoulder. But yes, i have msn, xfire, and teamspeak.
    xfire : warlordwisp
    msn : stephenbonn@rogers.com

11. I love BF2, especially if people have headsets with microphones. I was recruited for WoW, and because BF2 is another one of my fave Online games. I thought It would be cool to join.:D :D :D :rawr:

12. Heyas, Ofaloaf here. I haven't got the time for WoW much anymore (3 hr-long dungeon raids are impossible to find time for), but I have magaed to buy BF2. I also managed to get an actual headset, instead of that old mic I was using before. It'd be a great joy if I could come back into CDL via BF2 instead of WoW.

13. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    BF2 is no longer a fully supported division Ofaloaf. If you want some action, try out Planetside. Planetside-Universe is giving away free 14 day buddy keys. Try the game out. If you like it Planetside now is offering a free year trial. You only get to a certain rank but, if the game captures your interest, I don't think it's all that hard to upgrade your character to experience the full game. And I'm fairly certain there are a couple of people here who can probably pull some magic out of a hat and get you a nice buddy key.