1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

"Battle for Katabatic"

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Manitou, 1 Jul 2002.

1. when i found out who the prisoner was i fell out of my seat laughing.

very nice story. I leave you all with these words of wisdom

"English teacher: and do not say I hate grammar"
    "Me: fine, me hate grammar(yes hushed voice i didn't feel like getting hit :) )"

2. ..from :rofl: to a large lump in my throat.. :( :cry: :(

Just an awesome job Mani. HOWOOOOOOO!!!

3. beautiful.
    sheer brilliance.
    Two thumbs up. :D

4. Mani, I give you a grade F on this story. for FANTASTIC!! WOHOO!:thumbsup:

When you get it in a hard back book, give me a hollar and i'll buy a copy.:D

5. ug

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by ChickinSpank
    Wut mani no teem kills .comon it aint T2 unles somebody TK's somebody
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    It was closest to Darkwing and he was thrown right under the Jericho’s rear wheels. Heirax couldn’t bring the heavy vehicle to a stop in time and the mortally wounded CDL warrior was crushed under the weight of the Jericho. Hamma shouted on the com to keep pressing, as the incoming fire got more intense and more accurate as they pressed in. Heirax drove forward, trying hard to erase the sound of the crumpling armor from his memory.

*sighs*

I would have thought I would be killing myself - either with a self induced mortor - or spin fuser

*ducks* and shrinks back into the dark...

6. I asked Mani if I could make an extension of the story and he said "Go for it."

I will post it soon (later this week I hope)

I know that it's always been MANI that makes these posts, and his writing style is different from mine - So, if I place someone in the story erroniously, I apologize, I'm just trying to add character. Besides MANI knows everyone far better than I do...

Thanx~!

Sterling / PumpMonkey

7. so if your writing style is a little different, maybe you can ressurect Muted, Darkwing, and I :p

8. Hmm... The Dragonwolf Gem is constructed from Everything that makes up the Original Dragonwolf.....

I can see possibilites there....

9. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Finally Ive had time to read it :cry:

10. Excellent

Excellent Story as Always MAnitou! So IS anyone gonna submit this and get Him a Book Deal!

Shads

11. Ok - I'm nearing the first post.
    Just so you know, I'm trying to
    #1 Write within the TRIBES2 technological universe (I don't know much about it really)
    #2 Keep abreast with current member status (I can only guess)
    #3. I'm primarily abusing (I.E. making fun of) the 7-man Base team

Thanx~!

~PM~

"Booya~!"

12. Om

Om DragonWolf

...it's a good thing I saved a sample of Manitou's Cells so that I can have him cloned and raise him to be the hero he is...again. Or maybe I'll give him to his daughter to raise. hehehe....

My finger may have accidentally slipped, inadvertently sending a link for this thread to Marweas. Oops.

13. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

It's not like you all can't "Respawn"

This isn't an SoF2 story where once your dead, your dead until the next round starts. Just stuff the little bolt into the respawn machine and be done with it.

Geez, what's wrong with you people.

14. OK - Here it comes (Look for the new thread...)

Thanx~!

~PM~

15. Marweas

Marweas Guest

Is the story available somewhere all in one piece? I'd love to read it altogether rather than in parts!

16. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I can send you the doc if you would like. :D Let me know... and I will email it to you.

17. Marweas

Marweas Guest

Yeah, that would be great!