1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Battle Knights

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by DonkeySmiler, 10 Nov 2006.

1. I just sent an app with the name of Cadeyrn. I can actually access this game at work. I can't Ogame. :)

2. ... i was under the impression that you could only get gems from real $$. Obviously I havent had any yet

3. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Got ya all set up!

Supposedly you can get gems from labour?!?! Not sure about that though...... Also heard that your "luck" rating affects your chances of getting gems from questing.

4. ... i just dinged 7 last night and took about 200 damage since then :eek:

yea.. deffinetly milk a level before you advance if you can help it

5. DonkeySmiler

Got this message:

"i come to you with a plea for assistance the dark brotherhood is at war with bp and bp2 and all was going well until today they declared intention of bringing all of their allies into battle with them. this is bad news for us for we have no allies and although i fight valiantly.still i feel it may not be enough

i am Dominiq of the dark brotherhood and it would be an honor to fight side by side with those who posess the heart of the dragon wolf for i am anxious to witness the ferocity of such warriors"

What you all think?

6. does anybody know anything about any of the orders?

I don't suppose I care too much either way...just as long as this dark brotherhood isn't a bunch of turds

7. DonkeySmiler

I don't know much of anything, but they are ranked number 8, so it may be wise to help them..... though I am not sure what we can really do..... I attacked two BP people over the past 20 minutes and all i got was 3 silver.....

Last edited: 28 Nov 2006
  8. help them i liked his message

9. the people we'd be attacking used the same pic for their order that's in your sig Paladin...

10. Im in

I just wanna kill bitchs

Shake and bake brothers

Your mission was excellent, you were able to capture
    1075 G
    and
    3 R
    additionally your knight got 18 expirence points.

Aww shit :)

Last edited: 28 Nov 2006
  11. wow...nice....grats

12. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Ummm, I keep getting a message saying my knight is tired and needs to rest. How long do I need to 'rest' him?

13. DonkeySmiler

wow I haven't had a quest like that in a looooooong time, grats!

ok I pretty much attacked all the BP1 and 2 people within my level range today. got 18 silver off of Sheba, one of their leaders :)

14. DonkeySmiler

do you have zero silver? I think you can't do anything when it is zero.

15. you can only quest for 60 minutes per day. If you spend those 60 minutes it says your knight will need to rest. You can still go on labor or duel other knights at this time but you have to wait until the next day cycle to start before you can quest again...

16. DonkeySmiler

ok I sent an acceptance message to the leader of the dark brotherhood. Try not to attack any dark brotherhood members, and DO attack BP and BP2 members.

17. Sentrosi

Officer
    Umm, how do we know which faction they belong to? I don't want to go around hurting their babies yet.

18. DonkeySmiler

Faction doesn't seem to really play the role we thought..... it seems to be a mixed bag. BP and BP2 both have people of both factions. I have been hitting their dark members within my range (with ease might I add ;) )

Just for kicks I hit a member of positive faction (like me) and my karma didn't go down at all. :eek:

19. Sentrosi

Officer
    Well how do we know which group they are in? Is there a search function in the game that will let me know who is in their little group?

20. DonkeySmiler

yeah, click on highscore, then above the list there are two buttons, click the one on the right.... this will bring up the list of orders. BP and BP2 (black paladins) are right next to each other right now..... click on either and it brings up a member list. Click on a member and kill!!! :)