1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Hamma, 20 Nov 2009.

1. You're right. And I suppose my post came across a bit more negative than I intended.

I'll check out Hamma's links and see if there's anything to be done on my end. I am glad that CDL's having some great FPS together again though!

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    The one I found helped most was forcing the DirectX version to 9. It's still pretty bad though, so hopefully it gets optimized.

3. Hamma

Officer
    :lol:

Via one of the devs on twitter:

4. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :lol:

that would be fun to do

5. BIG BADA BOOM!!!

6. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Where is your Multi-Pass?

7. Sentrosi

Officer
    Found this link through slickdeals.net. Provides you with a beta key for BF2 Bad Company. So if you don't have a Fileplanet account, give this a try.

http://www.fileplay.net/keys

But use at your own risk. I've seen some threads on Slickdeals about this saying that it works and some that say it don't. I can't verify because I'm at work, but if it gets more Dragonwolves in the game, then that just makes it more fun.

8. Hamma

9. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    you got owned golden boy

10. Ok, you guys have gotten me interested in this. For the sleep deprived EMT on this side of the keyboard, where/how do I get in on this?

11. Sentrosi

Officer
    If you pre order you can get a beta access key. I got mine from Gamestop and they had my beta key within a couple of hours e-mailed to me.

Download from Fileplanet the beta. But you have to be a member of that website.

Use the link I posted above to obtain your own beta key. Not sure on the mechanics of it, but I've read on other forums that you get your key within 24 hours of registering there.

Then just install the game, put our names in your friends list, and have fun.

12. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

Steam gets you the key immediately plus the upside to see who is in game every time you sit down without having to log in.

13. So I have to pay to preorder to get a beta key? Sorry, that cant happen right now. :(

14. Sentrosi

15. Meh, no free beta keys available :(

16. Really ready for the game to be out... burning out on the one map/one game.

17. Sentrosi

Officer
    Patience young Padawan.

18. Hamma

Officer
    :lol: Indizzle!

I just want them to fix some stuff! hehe