1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Hamma, 20 Nov 2009.

1. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

2. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Yeah, getting to unlock that tonight. Glad I didn't sell my BF2 game!

3. beta patch today. dont have any details. if anyone has any info on updates please link.

4. Hamma

5. beta ends the 25th? oh, didnt know that. lol. Im assuming we will have to download the whole new game for those of us that purchased the digital version.

6. Hamma

Officer
    Aye yea I am hoping they do a pre-install on steam :\

7. Hamma

8. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    No problem, now I'll just load swifty's go-kart with my C4 as well and hit it twice :rawr:

"Here swifty, drive this down to that box, I'll let you know what to do when you get there.. "

Boom

9. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

Anyone else anxiously awaiting release?

10. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    not i

11. Hamma

Officer
    Fail! :D

Looking forward to seeing some of the other maps.

12. Sentrosi

Officer
    I have a couple of people interested in this game at work. I want to see if I can get a FRAPS session in with as many Dragonwolves playing. I'll be recording audio as well, so no need to keep it clean. And then I'll be burning the game film onto a DVD for them to watch. If I can convince them to get this game, we may have a couple more Dragonwolves to add to our den.

13. Sentrosi

Officer
    There seems to be a fix out for those with Radeon cards and long load times with BF2. (Link courtesy of Anandtech.com because I can't access ATi from work)
    http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2067306
    I've rolled back my settings to DX9 and they do look like ass compared to the DX10 setting I used to roll with. But hopefully, when I get back from my vacation, the new drivers will fix the long loading.

14. It works still doesnt load as fast as dx9 setting but the game runs better. Takes about 20 seconds to load compared to 10 dx9 and 60+ old drivers.

15. phafandamm

phafandamm DragonWolf

Hmm I might be able to play after all. Pulled parts from older desktop and I remember I had a 7900 GTO with 512mg on it.. I'm down a monitor as one has now gone down...sad day!!!