1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Call of Duty

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Ingwë, 30 Aug 2003.

1. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Is on of the most intense FPS I have ever played. It also doesn't seem as corny as all the other WWII sims where its basically you and a stupid AI or two running around winning the war by yourself. The graphics are insane also. You must check out the demo, get it here here http://my.ign.com/my/sb?action=doDwn&method=nrm&dwnId=573819&network=99&q=f (right click save target as).

2. That is exactly what i thought, but when I played it I knew. Screw the Moh games. Call of duty is what Mohaa was supposed to be! It won't just be 1 level of cool frontline action (Omaha in mohaa), all of the levels will be like that! Wohoo!

3. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

I downloaded it over night.....and the next day..

Anyway, the download was done when i got home form work yesterday, I hooked it up for a hour or so, and I'm soo looking forward to playing it with some fellow wolves.