1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Dare I commit myself to the cause once more?

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Asmodeus, 27 Nov 2012.

1. I shamelessly stole this layout from Crawl's recruit application, but at least I will give credit where credit is due.

In Game Name: Asmo, Asmodeus, Asmodaeus, Keian
    Offspring: None, could change in the not so distant future.
    Location on Earth: Kingston, Ontario Canada
    Occupation: Ex-infantry. In transition to a new army-related job.
    About Me: Welp, as some of you may have guessed by now, yes it is I, the Asmo you all knew from before. After a very long hiatus from the games (due to the job and not being tied down to any one location) I have come back to playing the good fight online. Personally? Bought my house last year with my awesome non-online gaming lady and now just recently have been posted to Kingston, Ontario. I should be physically here for a good long while, but we never know. Ask me army related things and I'll give you army-related answers.

Gaming Experience: Oh lets see. I joined CDL back in the days of Tribes, then Tribes 2, then the original Planetside. I didn't really branch out much passed those as I believe I joined up shortly there-after. Played the Max Payne games to death, played some RTS's and Beta'd PS2. Been waiting for it to go mainstream before I devoted my allegiance to any one crew. Played Diablo3 for maybe a month then get tired of it. Didn't play WoW, and probably never will.

Teamwork (and what I bring): I bring me. :) Having worked with CDL quite a bit in the passed, I think several of the old-guard will remember how I played. I do what must be done for the greater good (For the greater good). Having the infantry background in real-life makes me understand the necessity to sometimes sacrifice one-self for the benefit of the whole.
    In PS2 I mostly rock out in the medic or the engy. Sometimes I'll jump into another class but that's only when getting completely stomped.

Closing: I like turtles and I hope you do too! Honestly, I thoroughly enjoy getting my feet wet once more with the CDL. I'm like the carrier pigeon who always manages to find my way home.

2. Welcome :D

3. This day just seems to get better and better.........heck ya welcome!!!!!!!!

4. Welcome (back)! :)

5. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Heya Asmo! Welcome back to the process. Of course there is always the paperwork. :D

6. It is Asmo!!

Welcome back buddy!!!

don't mind the paperwork, there hasn't been a stapler made we can't beat yet!!

Last edited: 4 Dec 2012