1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

DeceptiveAlarm's Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by DeceptiveAlarm, 13 Dec 2012.

1. I guys my name is Bill I'm from 45mins north of Pittsburgh PA. I have 3 kids the youngest was just born yesterday 12-12-12 :). I have been playing video games since I was 5 years old and my grandfather bought me a NES. My PC gaming started with Tribes. I messed around for a while then got into serious play in 01 playing the mod Shifter. I have played pretty much every shooter since then other than due to the fact I was a poor college kid I never played PS1 (don't hate me). I have been in the same clan since 01 but sadly they are not very interested in this game or many others it seems these days.

So what I bring to the table is I follow orders only play teamwork style games for the most part. I like the fellowship as much as the games. I like to find a good group and stick with them. I don't play as often as I would like do to being married with children but I average 2 days a week some times more rarely if ever less than one day. I play HA, lightning, prowler, and have been really trying to get into flaying a Mosey. I have a2g and a2a missles. I am sadly not a great flyer but this would be my first time trying. (unless you count tribes :) ) I also play the other classes but the way this game is set up its hard to lvl two many things at once. I love to blow stuff up as a HA. I am mostly anti-tank with it.

If you guys recruit me and we get along I can promise I will stick around and be a team player. I don't bounce around and even though I can't play at 30 as much as I did at 17 I still consider myself dedicated and I take what time I play some what seriously I hate to loose. But most of all I like to have fun.

2. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    :hi: Welcome and good luck with the recruiting process! Great that you signed up! You'll be hearing from Waldizzo, he'll set you up with some information.

We play TR on the Waterson server. We'll be looking for you!

In game, look for either;
    Hamma, Waldizzo, Asp, Lunar, Jennyboo, Graniterok (me!), Sentrosi and Thronebeast to get you invited into the outfit.

Last edited: 14 Dec 2012
  3. Hello and welcome! Congrats on your new baby. Hope all is going well. Please check your private messages.

4. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome and good luck! :D

5. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met!

6. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    welcome and good luck

7. Tbeast