1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Makersmarx, 23 Apr 2012.

1. dammit fone, come join ts again, i miss barry white

2. I would Scrub but i still havent got a new headset. I don't use my microphone often enough anymore to justify getting a new one.

3. So I've seen Fone on. Anyone else playing? Dracowolf#1885
    Let me know if you need any help doing harder difficultly. Tried my DH and Barb on Torment and they can't really handle it but my Mage is doing pretty decent job.

4. Started a Clan up for us, The DragonWolves. Got a cpl friends, future DW's, that will prolly join up also so we can get some 4 man groups going.

5. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Nice Daleon! The more the merrier!

6. My battle tag for Diablo is CDLkassa#1783 should be on playing tonight :)

7. Might not be on until late tonight but if one of the other guys are on they can invite you. Otherwise sent you a request and can invite you later.

8. Okie doke sweet thanks Daleon! :)

9. For this weekend until the 24th XP is increased by 100%. If you want to level any characters, now is the time to do it.

10. I know some are already farming bounties, and some are still leveling up. If you want some insane fast loot farming caches is a great method. To farm:
    Set to Adventure Mode, Normal difficulty, Public, Join Game.
    Once you join hit map and at the top hit button to expand out. You can then see which act is being done and if there is an open mission go to it. Typically 1 person per mission, if you get the invite for a boss just decline. You still get all kinds of credit and tons of exp and the cache when the map is done. Finish, move on to next map, rinse repeat.

Its all about speed. Run past majority of stuff and just roam the map looking for your objective as fast as you can and move on. Don't pick up blues, don't worry that much about yellows. I still get most and gems, but most ppl now ignore that stuff to because sitting in town looking at what to keep, sell, etc wastes time. The caches are what you want. Save them all in your bank and when you've had enough quit and start a private and bust them all at once, its so fun.

Hopefully we can get some full CDL groups doing this soon.

11. I actually reinstalled this and logged in for the first time in 300 some odd days. hehe. I'm a whopping level 20, but if anyone else is playing around that level maybe we can pair up sometime.

12. I'll be leveling my Crusader up and Scrub\Nacht are in that range. Feel free to join any of my games.

13. WarWolf

WarWolf DragonWolf DragonWolf

I just re-installed and got the expansion. Nikademus7@gmail if you want to toss me an invite real friend ID

14. Whats your battlenet id? I'll get you a guild invite.

2.06 patch out, some cool changes.