1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Diablo III Announced

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Hamma, 28 Jun 2008.

1. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    here here!!

Sound the battle horns!

I will no longer be brought down by the man and his poor taste in color palettes and dynamic lighting effects.. DOWN WITH DIABLO!!!!!!

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Personally I don't think there is enough pixelation. I want to SEE the pixels.

3. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    I can't believe they've waited 8 years for this, and all they can do is bitch 24hrs after its announced..

Maybe Blizzard should just halt production on the game, and answer the growing emo-nerd-rage like you would any spoiled child unhappy with the toy they're given.. Take it away from them, until they can learn to behave like a big boy/girl..

"We at Blizzard have heard your cries and have decided to go back to the drawing board on our artistic direction. Diablo 3 will not be released in such shoddy condition and we will retool our efforts. Expect Diablo 3 Christmas of 2012 as we'll need another 4 years to try and get it right, just for you. Unless of course we get pissed off with the ungrateful moaning and just ship the D3 team over to making WoW 2, in which case it will be the winter of 2017. Happy now???"

idiots..

4. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    To: Diablo III Development Team
    Subject: Diablo III

Sirs or Madams;
    Due to the GLARING OVERSIGHTS as pointed out in this picture http://www.shacknews.com/images/image-o-matic.x?/images/sshots/Screenshot/10162/10162_486bd08bda907.jpg we have withdrawn our support of your game Diablo III. When game programmers cannot even program in a simple algorithm that follows Snell's Law (Something EVERY game developer should know!), a stand MUST be taken. We will be picketing all Gamestops, Best Buys, Circuit Citys, Wal-Marts and any other gaming store in the United States. We will also be throwing cow parts at people leaving such stores with copys of Diablo III. Blizzard may be a big company with billions of US dollars backing you, but WE have the power of EFT (Emo Forum Troll).

Regards,
    NLFT
    ---------------------
    Blizzards Response

To: NFLT
    Subject: RE: Diablo III

NFLT;
    Dilligaf

Regards,
    Blizzard Development Team

5. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

This game could be made up of nothng but rainbows, puppy dog faces, unicorns, and clowns dancing, but I would still want to play it like no other!

I just hope they do something to secure Bnet before this game is released *crosses fingers*

6. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer

ROFLMAO...Sorry Donkey, but that statment made me pee my pants.

7. DonkeySmiler

lol, sorry for causing your trouser soaking ;) A boy can dream can't he?!?!?

8. DonkeySmiler

Bump! Anyone else excited about this at all? When I first watched the videos (from friends/family beta) I was not very impressed, but I gave it some time and I really think there is some subtle awesomeness to this game. The auction thing still angers me, but apparently it won't be active in hardcore mode which is typically where I end up in these types of games.

On first glimpse it appears that the skill system is very simple, but add in the rune stuff and it actually looks like you can customize things pretty nicely. Here is the official skill calculator for those interested:

Diablo 3 skill calculator

As much as I want to play this, I'm not sure getting into beta would be a good thing because I would probably burn myself out too fast.

Curious as to what everyone else is thinking?

9. I played through D2 a few times, and it is a fun retro-romp of a game.

I am looking forward to D3 also. :)

10. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Diablo 3 is crap...

Why would I play that when China ALREADY has Diablo 5!! and the expansion!!

Have fun with your RETRO game suckers!!!

[​IMG]

11. Shens!!!!!!! :rawr:

Wait... the one guy looks like Skeletor.

12. WarWolf

WarWolf DragonWolf DragonWolf

I'll be getting Diablo 3 once it hits.