1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

donald sutherland

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by testflight, 10 Feb 2004.

1. i almost kicked his jack russel terrier in the head today when i rounded a corner!!!

2. Um.. More details?

3. i was walking around a corner this afternoon...not really paying attention where i was going...and i went to side step around a guy who was going to slow and all of sudden i see these two jack russels...i do kind of a side step dance move...which im sure impressed mr. sutherland...i was like...oh goodness im sorry...he laughed a bit and said no problem...and smiled...he's got a beard and looks all raggedy it didn't hit me untill he smiled...i shook my head and walked away...that was it...but still...omg Donald Sutherland!!!

4. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

5. Hehe.. cool.. where was this?

6. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    My wife loves donald Sutherland. She says his voice is like a velvet robe you put on.

7. she's right...it was his voice and that crooked little smile that gave him away to me...

8. During the summer months I guide for bass fisherman on the Potomac river in Maryland, I have become friends with the likes of BillyBob Thorton(actor) and Denny Braur(Bass pro) and Gerry Gallager (Comedian). These people put their pants on just like everyone else, they dont want to be hassled or have attention drawn to them, they do what they do to feed their families, its a job and nothing more. They want to be treated just as you would want to be treated. I can difinitely see excitement of meeting someone you have viewed on the ole tele..... :)

9. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Hmmmm, Bass Fisherman guide? I may have to come down your way sometime Merlin.

10. Bad Santa Ruled.

11. Om

Om DragonWolf

Did you guys know I'm almost famous because I know someone who nearly kicked donald sutherland's dog in the head? :p~

12. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

Donald Sutherland is hot :brak:

13. Ivan

Ivan DragonWolf

:lol:

14. Merlin - you are *so* correct.

I've met and dealt with celebrities and athletes. They are hobbyists, family members and people with a trade. Treat them as “ordinary folks”. Because ultimately…most are.

~PM~

15. well yeah....its not like i accosted him..i just thought it was cool...i do realize that the "famous" are ordinary....and don't mind it at all when ya treat them like any man on the street... :)