1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Blackice, 22 Jan 2013.

1. I'm in for this one as well.

2. Got in as well. Played the last time and was unimpressed. If I wanted to play wow I'd play wow. That is what these companies don't understand.

3. I will at least try it, I am enjoying Wildstar so I don't expect to be wowed by it.

4. So this game is supposed to be 60 bucks + 15 dollars a month. No thanks.

5. I agree with that Waldo....I am just playing it out through Beta just so I can say I checked it out. Don't see me playing it any further than that. Now when I have DAYZ that I have been having fun with lately. Then there will be SC coming. So I will have plenty to keep me busy.

6. Yeah, I don't see much chance of buying this. If it goes f2p and they put it on sale for $20 or free maybe. Just getting some fun in while its free.

7. Well at the rate I am patching I may just say F it.

8. I did all my downloading yesterday or the day before. I don't have the top quality download speeds that I should.

So yeah - name's Keiander in game if anyone is looking around for others to play with.

9. Ha, yeah that download was a BEETCH. Let it run all night wed.

10. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Still waiting on Beta invite email...

11. A shoot dude wish I had known here I can give you a key, don't know when the next weekend beta will be though.

12. Manitou

No worries! I have pre-ordered the game, so I am okay with waiting it out. Thanks!

13. I've been in the beat several time and have only succeeded into getting in game once lol this weekend it was an hour to hour and a half queue to get in. If I was paying a sub I would be pissed, but I would expect that have that sorted.

14. I've also received like 3 beta keys and haven't used any of them. If they run another beta and you* want my key, just let me know and you're welcome to it. *you being anybody*

15. Manitou

Send one my way if you have an extra...

16. Will do. :)

This beta is over, right?

17. Manitou

Not sure.

18. The beta ends tonight at midnight I believe.

I'm also surprised Mani that you can't get in despite your pre-order. There were guys in-game who had pre-ordered and you could tell by what they had...

19. The only reason im interested in ESO is for the PvP. I honestly love the look of it. I was so dissapointed with the PvP in GW2, and ESO looks much better. I played warhammer Online for a while just for the PvP. Raiding castles and sacking cities was honestly pretty fun. Im going to wait till its out for a bit before i jump into it. If it goes FTP within the first month like SWTOR ill know to keep my distance, which is what i expect to happen.

20. how many people here have pre-order this and plan on playing at release? Curious because I'm considering it :)