1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Blackice, 22 Jan 2013.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I did and plan on playing.

2. I'm not gonna jump into anything so vast with the DFM coming out within a couple weeks of ESOs release.

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I completely forgot about the Beta test this weekend offering up the Imperial side to play.
    Did anyone participate? Did you try out the Imperial side? How different was it from the other side?

4. I am prolly passing on it. With D3 RoS, Titanfall, and Dog Fighting module I don't see having the hardcore time to put into it. I wish I could have seen some of the later stuff. I never got above 10 in 3-4 beta weekends and have a feeling there is some cool stuff out there to check out.

5. I forgot about the beta as well this weekend. I am not sure what I will be doing with ESO if anything. It was a nice game and looks great...just not sure I want to commit to it yet.

6. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I kind of knew that I wasn't going to play this game before the beta came out. I pretty much can only concentrate on the Star Citizen modules. That's pretty much my focus.

7. I just want to get which alliance we should pick out of the way so the few of us that are playing can actually play together at some point :)

At the current point I'll be going with Aldmeri Domion Ebonheart Pack. I'm open to change as I'll be pre-ordering so I can play any race in any alliance.

(all of my friends are playing one of those 3 races)

Last edited: 20 Mar 2014