1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Eragon

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Mignonne, 16 Dec 2006.

1. okay, so we know the movie is out, and there have been games for the pc made for this. did they make it into any console games? like for gameboy or the xbox and that sort of thing? or just a pc game, and if any of you have picked it up what do you think of it?

its one of the few things on my daughters christmas list, but i know her computer wont handle it. And i am thinking it might be a tad tooo violent for her, but i would like to know if anyone else picked it up and your thoughts on it :)

2. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

3. they have it for PS2 i know that, and personally I loved the game, the graphics were beautiful the fighting system was great, and the levels are well designed, only bad part it that it's a bit short....

4. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    they have it for PC...best buy as it for 30 bucks...just not sure on game play etc

5. It's horrible.

The movie is way better than the game, and that's saying something.