1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Escape from Texas!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by mtx, 24 Jul 2003.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

That's right.. I'm getting the fuck out of here. YES!!!

So many people come to this god forsaken state and are doomed to live here forever, poor Throne:p , but I have a chance to escape.

My flight to Hawaii leaves on the 29th. I'm really excited but I do have mixed emotions about it. On the one hand I escape from this hell. On the other.. this is where my daughter lives. [dramatic]So the pain will follow me as if it were my own shadow. Stalking me.. waiting to strike me when I am weakest.[/dramatic] How does one live without their child? Yes, I get her a month here and a month there but it's not the same. I must escape. You see I am a free spirited person and this place is killing me...

I read the Bible from time to time trying to figureout how God stands on this but I come up zero. God said there is no divorce and if a woman takes another man while her husband is still alive it is a sin. What about me? Is it a sin for me to find the love of my life? Have I really commited adultry by being with another woman? Not that I'm looking for love but it would be nice to know. I'd hate to have to answer for this in Heaven.

I love my Ex. Not as a life mate but as a person very dear to me. She is the mother of my child and will always have a special place in my heart for her. I must always wish her to have the best because her prosparity benefits my daughter. I know she still has feelings for me. I feel it all the time. When we were in her car today I could really feel it. She has a lot of things she wants to say to me. I just have to make it easy for her but I feel defensive. Almost like I would rather not know because knowing would somehow hurt me. Heh, it's kinda funny. A person I loved so much is now my greatest fear. I don't know what scares me more... confronting her and actually hearing everything she has to say or knowing on some level that I never loved her enough.

This is strange for me. As many of you have guessed I'm a little out there. I'm not normal and have come to embrace this. Then again what is normal? I like to test life on a regular basis. I like to feel the adrinaline rush. Knowing that death could take me. It's a dangerous thrill but it's when I feel most alive. I'll probably listen to her before I leave. Wont that give me something to reflect on while flying to Hawaii?

I don't have the answers to everything. I have no control in my situation. All I can do is ride the wind and hope it takes me to a higher place. I guess I'm confused but I think I pulled through this whole situation pretty well. She brought my daughter back so I didn't take her back to court for contempt. I could have but in the end it wouldn't help anything.

I am now invincible. (Emotionally)

Ever see the future in your dreams? I know I sound crazy but I've seen the future in my dreams before. Not the big picture but little things and happenings. Sometimes I don't understand what it is I see until it later happens.

Ever remember the dreams you had the night before while trying to go to sleep?

2. Thats kinda funny =). My boss here in Michigan is trying so hard to move back to texas :D

3. MTX, welcome to the next chapter of your life. May you find it a better read than the last one.

:)

4. I had three wonderful dreams last night. Some, incomprehensible, but others clear as day.

MTX, good luck with all your endeavours in Hawaii, and never forget your daughter.

5. good luck, hope it turns out well for you

6. I just got back from Texas. I didn't know Kansas was so homey when i came back from vacation.

7. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Kansas is real?

Heh, you learn something new everyday. ;) :D

8. hell yea! Bow Down!:p You wouldn't have bread if it wasn't for Kansas!

O, and you wouldn't have the Wizard of Oz. (first colored movie in history)

9. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Like the song says 20 miles to Texas, 25 to hell.

The only reason I'd ever move there would be to get away from all these crazy hippies and democrts out here.

Good luck in Hawaii bud. I know your gonna have a good time.

10. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

The sky darkened as shadows over took the Enclave. Dropships slammed down on the base opening their bays to the waiting troopers while battlecruiser flew in low orbit overhead. Grabbing all the gear they could the troopers moved quickly to load the ships. There wasn't much time left but... he didn't care. In the distance he stood quietly watching them destroy his enemy. The desert sun burning down on him as if to mock is inability to destroy her. He watched as her forces were overpowered by the Zerg. Her soldiers stood their ground and fought to the bitter end but their selfless acts were not enough. Their valor did not lead them to victory. His last attack had weakend her enough for the Zerg to overwhelm her forces. Now his voctory would be theirs... and he hated them for it.

I would gladly return to Vacaville rather than be here but Hawaii seems to be the way for me. My best friend is stationed there so I am garenteed a lot of drinking and fun. :D

As for Kansas... well I did love the wizard of OZ but bread is the best. Without Kansas I take it there would be no subway. No.. eat fresh. :lol:

11. You should try South Africa. :)

12. Good luck MTX, enjoy life and find a good church.

13. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Capetown and Johannesburg are pretty nice. Well they were 14 years ago. Do you know if that naval school is still there in Capetown? I never did get used to the idea of "standards" instead of grades though. That really threw me off but digging in the side of a mountain and pulling out crystals never got old. If I knew what they were worth here in the US I would have kept them. :D

Find a good church. I think God kicks me in the ass every now and then because I sleep through Sunday. I try to sell him excuses about why I don't go but he's not buying them. I'm sure if I told him I didn't want to get up at 11 he'd say "night church". It's hard to find a good church nowadays but I don't look hard enough.

14. Sorry MTX i beat you by escaping Texas 9 years ago and moved to Oregon. Of course Democrats leaving Texas is nothing new, the democrats in the state senate have had to go AWOL like 2 times now to stop a republican led redrawing of congressional districts that would give them more congressmen than the democrats.

Anywho good luck in hawaii! Aloha!

15. hope you find what you need in where yer going.

from my understanding of churchs, its not so much the physical building thats important as is the meeting of like minded souls. no matter what path you choose, as long as you get there in the end, its all good.

bon chance mon ami