1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

For those who have been divroced...

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by mtx, 6 Mar 2003.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Why is it that my wife will call me, about my daughter, and get mad at me when I don't agree with her every desire? She'll start yelling and screaming at me then hang up. About 30 seconds later she'll call me back and yell some more and then hang up.

A few minutes later she'll call me back. Her voice will be a bit remorseful and soft and she'll talk to me about something else. She almost acts like there was no arguement at all.

The court says I have custody during the day and she has it at night. I get Lydia everyother weekend. (no child support until final divorce). Cathie told me I could have our daughter tonight sense she has 24hour duty. (guard)

Now she changed her mind. I was really looking forward to having my daughter stay with me tonight. I had it all planned out. Now I have to let Cathie take her at 5pm and have her Dad watch her all night while she pulls guard. Why can't I watch my daughter tonight?

I hate these fucking mind games she plays. I swear she's just trying to break me. I guess I'll go down a few beers with a few Sgts I know tonight. Nothin better to do. :(

2. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Not to get involved, but I think your wife/ex may need some counceling. The fact that she calls you every 30 seconds to yell at you, then call right back to yell some more, then call a little later and tell you that she's sorry tells me that she's very unstable. She may be bipolar. A friend of mine almost went through a divorce because his wife never went to seek help. She did, finally, and things are better. Not saying it works for everyone, but it could help her here.

Also, with a temper like that, are you 100% certain that your child will be ok? I'd be very leery to have her take care of my kid if she was that way.

These things you've probably thought of, but it doesn't hurt to hear it from someone else :)

3. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

All Woman are Evil.

Plain and simple.

4. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I already have two inncodent reports from her daycare. I told my lawyer but there's nothing else I can do.

She only calls me 3 times in a row. After that she usually leaves me alone.

Did I tell you guys she hit a tank with her POV? There was a little slush on the road behind Hell on Wheels. She was probably speeding as well. A tank was heading for the field and saw her in the distance. I guess the tankers didn't know she was speeding so they began crossing the road. When they realized how fast she was going they stopped. (Being the dumbass she is) She slammed on the breaks and lost control. She slammed right into the tank messing up her left side panel and front end pretty bad.

What if the tank hadn't of stopped? What if my daughter had been in the car?

Brand new 2003 Elantra GXE... 2 months into ownership she wrecks it.

Remind me to take a pic today.

5. Om

Om DragonWolf

<3 mtx