1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Gogo lower back tattoos!!1!!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by DonkeySmiler, 21 Jun 2006.

1. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Just saw this SNL clip: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/157806/tatoo_remover/

It hadn't dawned on me before, but in 50 years there will be a whole generation of grandmas shimmying around with lower back tattoos (or "tramp stamps" as they are often called - not saying I agree with this phrase) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2. I'm not fond of the tatoos or piercings on women (ears being the exception of course)...

I guess I'm too vanilla like that.

3. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

I don't mind a naval piercing when surrounded by a well toned stomach, but yeah beyond that I agree.

4. I wanna get a Tattoo but they look like they hurt ;)

5. Ground Chuk

Ground Chuk BANNED

They do...especially when the skin is close to the bone. Or more tender skin areas...those areas hurt pretty bad. And by that, I'm talking for myself about the inner sections of the arm....the parts that don't get much sun, or have hair.

But, a warning....once you get one tattoo, you will more than likely get more. Rarely will you find anyone with just one....kinda like a Lays Potato Chip...you can't have just one!! They are addicting!

I have three...would like to get more.

6. Yep Im very addicted! I have 3! One shoulder, one lower back and one ankel. They are all on my myspace! But I want more! Cant help it just do! They feel good the me, then again I handle pain well. :p

7. Suprized no one chimed in i have 4 already was just being funneh!

8. I noticed it Shads but I just now got to read it. Been kinda busy at work for a change today.

9. I've found belly button rings very attractive.

10. Girls with lower back tattos = hott

11. Ground Chuk

Ground Chuk BANNED

I like the tatts some chick had that Full Otto told me about.

She had a turkey on one inner thigh, and a decorated pine tree on the other...

Since this is the open forum part, I'll just say that dinner between Thanksgiving and Christmas had something to do with it.

I like that chick!!

12. Om

Om DragonWolf

...absolutely disgusting!!

and shads, your tatoos are hot!

13. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :rofl:

14. jupe

jupe Shocklance Ninja DragonWolf

*ROFL*