1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Good Old Times

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Sten, 1 Jul 2004.

1. I had heard that Tribes 2 was out in a free download so I was out browsing looking for it. I happened to run across your history page. I used to play Tribes 1 Insomniax and I remember all of you guys from back then. Boy those were great memories. Oh well back downloading T2, seems that fileplanet is having problems with CD keys or something so it might be a while.
    Cya later guys.

2. welcome

were you in codx?

remember yer name irregardless

3. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met! Some of us still hang out in T2 occasionally. We were pretty heavily involved in T2 competitively for a time, but left a while back.

Great to see an old IX player! :D

4. Yep I was in CoDx war. I was also asked to be a member of CDL at one point by Mani. I should have joined but I made the dumb decision to form my own clan. That bombed even I dont remember the name of the clan.
    Well if I can get a copy of T2 maybe ill see you guys around. Do you play a specific mod there? Maybe there is an Insomniax mod in T2?

5. Definately nice to see a familiar face again. ;)

6. Manitou

Sten, you play any other games? We are heavily involved in PlanetSide right now. You can find lots of info at PlanetSide-Universe, a great website for it run by Hamma, a Dragon Wolf himself.

Let me know! :)

7. Or America's Army, ;)

8. Manitou

:eek:

Got me Race! Sten, we play competitively in America's Army under TWL.

9. Yeah I have thought about playing Planetside but I havent had the time recently to play it. Now its close to Tribes Vengence to come out ill just wait for it. Ill just mess around with T2 till then.

10. lemme know when you'll be on this weekend, if any and i'll hop on with ya.

if you have ts2, i have a server we can use, or ventrilo.

11. Ill be off and on all weekend, someone already used Sten as a name so I had to use $ten. I'm very out of practice I got smacked around somewhat but im getting used to it again. Im glad they made it so you can ski thats why I never switched over. I saw someone already from T1, saw Narsisist from RA.