1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Hail and Salutations DragonWolves

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Invictarius, 3 May 2007.

1. Greetings,

I wanted to stop by and say hello to all of you. I am formerly WinterKnight and I am glad that the CDL family has grown and done so well. I have very fond memories of many of the expieriences that I was able to share when I was with CDL and I shall never forget them, I will stop by more often to visit.

I salute CDL for being stong through the years and the Clan that it has come to be.

Farewell...For now..

Invictarius
    Formerly - WinterKnight

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Winter! I could have just renamed your old account if you had asked ;)

Good to see you coming by again :D

3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :hi:

Hail winter

Glad your doing good and maybe in the future you can game with us again

4. Om

Om DragonWolf

Hello winter! good to see you around. <3

5. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail my old warrior friend! Your history here is well known and we have a place of honor at our table for you always.

Would you prefer this account name? We shall make it your primary and award you the status you well deserve. As I have made a vow that your sword will always hang in our halls, I shall ensure that vow is never broken.

Please allow us the honor of permitting this account access again as always.

6. Thank you very much Manitou, I would be honored. I was not aware that I could change my account information from the past. I appreciate any assistance that is offered.

7. Hamma

Officer
    It has been done ;)

8. Thank you Hamma, It is greatly appreciated.

9. Hamma

Officer
    :eek:

Cool sig :D