1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Half Life 2 delayed

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by PR24, 31 Jul 2003.

1. For those that don't know HL2 will not be released in October now. It's closer to late Novermber/December

:\

2. Shocked. I am shocked, really.

:rolleyes:

3. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Take bets which comes out frist? Half Life 2 or Team Fortress 2?

*snickers evily*

4. some quotes i got from other people cuz im too lazy to write my own...

" This delay has NOT been confirmed, it was just a general statement by VU Games that does not reflect the actual release of the game. When Gabe Newell was asked about this he said that he knew nothing about the changed date. This means that you can't always believe what you hear, especially on some of these gaming sites."

"I would not take this very seriously, and until you hear it out of Gabe's mouth, I wouldn't believe anything!"

"Recently One of the senior members of VU games has stated the valve are working towards Sep 30th and there has been miscommunication between VU and Valve "

"Yes, I seem to remember speaking to Gabe and him saying that it was not confirmed, but it is a possibility."

"thats all i have to say about that" -forest gump