1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Hello Aphrodites!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Om, 21 Nov 2001.

1. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    hmm, Havent played in a while. My addiction was strong at the time and I have managed to break it :p that game owned me

2. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Yuffi had a weapon called the "conformer". If you had her use that weapon and gave her the morph materia she could morph for 6000-9999 Hit points! Depending, ofcourse, on the level of your character.

3. Hamma

Officer
    :drools:

If I went back to that game you may not see me for many months. I must end this now.

hehehehehhehe :D

4. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

The timer in the game stops at 99hours 59minutes. I thought it might reset but after a week it didn't :/ The underwater plane is one of the best places to fight for XP in the whole game except, ofcourse, for the whole final dungeon thing.

Just use Ribbons and sprint shoes and have the healer with the ribbon and sprint shoes on the attackers plus Double cut materia because spells take to long and use regen instead of cures.

5. Hamma

Officer
    mmmmm.. omnislash...

6. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Can we talk about NT Pinball now? That game is l33t.

7. Hamma

Officer
    :rofl:

8. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Well this is your punishment for not playing Final Fantasy games. I don't play pinball. That's a mechanical game and the thought of an electronic mechanical game seems a bit odd to me.

9. Great Dane

Yeah but it's Uber l33t NT Pinball. There is no better game by Microsoft. If they make an X-box version, I'll buy one just to play it on the TV too.

10. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I might get a PS2 or X-box for X-mas. :(

11. X-Box has Halo, buy X - box.

12. Hamma

Officer
    Xbox was made by Microsoft, they dont need another market. Get teh PS2 :D

hehe (sorry, I hate microsoft with a passion)

13. Great Dane

Why should I buy the X-Box just for Halo? That would mean I condone Microsoft's buying of Bungee and taking an Awsome PC game and then porting it over to their console game?

Halo looked l33t when it was a PC game. Now it just looks dumbed down for the X-Box.

14. And let me guess, you play T2 using a Linux box?

Stop trying to damn the man, there is no way to beat him, Microsoft has like 30 Billion in cash and they add a Billion every month.

Slam microsoft cause 98 and 95 crash all the time, bitch because they put flight simulators into excel, but they complexity of what they create is amazing, it blows my mind that the amazing stuff they make sells for 300 bucks and the shit I put together at work we sell to other companies for 20 grand.

Knock them when they do stupid shit, cause they do, but don't hate them just to hate them, try living without them and see how far you get. 90% of the worlds computer run Microshaft as some like to call it. They must be doing something right.

On that note, does anyone have a copy of XP w/o the fucking online registration thing? If so, can I have a copy? :D

15. Buy buying it you will help microsoft lose more than a billion dollars over the next 3 years?

16. Hamma

Officer
    I think they should stick to PCs and get the fark out of every other market they are in. Its called a monopoly :mad: and they drown out everything they can

oh and btw there is a tribes 2 ver for linux :cool:

and no, I dont play it hee

17. Yeah, but if you were Microsoft would you just be like, "Ok, we are big enough, lets stop growing?"

Hell No! Billy is sitty there with a net worth of 60 Billion thinking, I wonder what it would be like to be worth half a trillion.

18. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I never have any problems with 98SE. Hopefully I can get a PS2 for X-mas and whip Spyhunter. :D

XP is for AOL people. Made very simply for the simple.

19. Great Dane

If I had that much money, I would build a giant statue of myself (bigger then the Statue of Liberty), put it in the middle os Pugent Sound, and make people worship me.

20. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

If I were him I would buy every cable company I could and corner the market on broadband. Then I would squeeze the life out of AOL taking every member they had until my ISP/software Empire was complete. After that i would be the most powerful man in the world and would start my own actionfigure line. :cool: