1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Hello there Dragon Wolves

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by NightWalker XI, 1 Jul 2003.

1. I was just wondering how do I apply to join your Planetside division?

The main site does not contain a link to that, only DAoC and Tribes 2

I have been playing PS since EU release and I have now started playing on Emerald because Werner is not doing so well and for some reason I notice my game runs smoother on USA servers.

I play the game quite often and I am a good sniper I would say, I also have the Dual Cycler MAX certification.

My current layout is:

Agile Exosuit
    Bolt Driver
    MAX (Dual Cycler Config.)
    Darlight Vision Implant

and soon:

Reinforced Exosuit
    Galaxy (or maybe Reaver)
    Special Assault

My AIM is NWXI
    My MSN is nightwalker_xi@hotmail.com
    My ICQ is: 205551602

See ya around, I usually play after about 6pm GMT :cool:

Last edited: 1 Jul 2003
  2. Oh sorry, I just noticed the application to CDL forum, can this be moved over there please?

My mistake, sorry :rolleyes:

3. Nevermind, my real life friend just signed up as NC on Werner I'm gonna go play with him, sorry to waste your time :rolleyes:

4. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    ban.

5. Hamma since your here I'll ask a question, from College I can access PSU fine now thats its up again, but from home I still get page cannot be displayed...I deleted my cookies and all that but I still get it, what should I do?