1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

hey

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Kassa, 10 May 2005.

1. I am really sorry everyone but i am grounded for two whole months from the computer so i won't be playing WOW i just wanted to tell everyone. I am on now though to finish a project. Cya all in 2 months, bye. :(

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :( cya when you get back kassa

4. disadvantages to not owning your own computer... heheh

Cya soon. :) Go run around in the sun ;)

5. busted!

6. 2 months? Oi vey, that's a pain... cya when you get back, Kassa. :(

7. totally ;)

8. What kind of person grounded you for 2 months!?!?

9. and evil...EVIL person ;)

<3

10. Om

Om DragonWolf

Two months may seem like an eternity now, but it will pass and I look forward to seeing you again. ...and try not to hate on your Dad too much. I know him and punishing you has to be one of his least favorite things to do in this world. <3

11. I dunno he wants to punish me a lot... it's not like I misbehave or anything..

12. try going four months.....in south carolina :D , it wass only clear across the country for me at the time.

it won't be so bad, you'll be back anyways.

13. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Not at all....(note sarcasm here)

14. Chin Up Kassa

Growing Pains, are exactly that Pains. Remember Pop loves ya and when your older you'll look back on things and be glad he was there to help guide you

Ok PC version outta the way, Hang in there Kassa Its not as bad as you might think and maybe when your back the game will be a fixed and like a brand new experience for ya.

Shads