1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

HMZ's PS2 Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by HandsomeManZero, 16 Jun 2012.

1. Greetings,

I have not played Planetside but am familiar with it and am intensely ready for a new online, persistant experience - hence I would like to be part of an in-game community.

1. Which games, besides Planetside, have you played extensively?
    - EverQuest, Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Total War, Deus Ex, League of Legends, Battlefield 3, EVE, etc.

2. What is your favorite game?
    Good question. I was a big EQ player back in the day, but as of late, I was playing League of Legends and BF3 pretty extensively.

General Outfit Questions:
    1. What are you looking for in an Outfit? Please be thorough.
    Honestly, I'm looking for a group of like-minded, awesome people to game with who aren't concerned with drama. I want to join an Outfit that takes the game seriously, but also appreciates cultivating camaraderie, teamwork, and the like.

2. Are you over 18?
    Aye.

3. Have you READ AND UNDERSTOOD our Code of Conduct?
    Affirmative.

4. Do you understand that recruits of the CDL will not receive preferential treatment in regards to PlanetSide 2 beta access?
    Of course.

5. Any additional information you wish to provide us. Personal info, references, etc. ?
    I'm on the east coast... want to know more, ask.

6. Do you play a musical instrument or can you beatbox?
    I'm a wicked techno-beatboxer. :)

2. Welcome and good luck in the recruitment process!

3. Good luck withyour recruiting, HMZ. :)

4. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Hello and good luck!

5. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

May the process bear fruit in the end!

6. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome :)

7. Jennyboo