1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Hunting Bambi (aka shooting naked girls with paintballs)

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Rayzer, 15 Jul 2003.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Yuck... come on... this guy needs to learn respect for women. :mad:

2. I have more of an issue with the guys that would actually pay go to do that than anything else.

/boggle

3. Did you watch the video?

4. Full Otto

Full Otto Chain Gun Madman

$10,000 dollars to hunt, what a waste!

Some people have to much money.

Otto

5. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

True, I agree with that as well. Sorry jokers...

6. WTH?!?!?

:mad:

Not only does the thing sound stupid, it's also dangerous...

:mad:

Totally not safe, nor very respectful to women. I do agree that it may lead to more violent/aggressive acts towards women. This guy needs to be brought out to the desert, stripped, and hunted by EVERYONE!

I would gladly snipe that little turdbrain in the groin. :laser:

What a jack hole...

I should go out there and :slice: or just go stealth :ninja:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

7. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    *LOL* Someone else listens to Jim Rome on the radio....

8. i have so much to say about this...but about the only presentable thing i can say is that this absolutely terrifies me...what is happening to our society where this is not only acceptable...but people are rushing to go do it...men..and even the women to be the bambis'...it makes me sick...its just a quick jerk off for 'em...gaaaahhh..

i say change cdl con to vegas...and hunt this fuck down

9. Greetings,

This is a very sad state of affairs..Not only is it totally demeaning to women. But the state of our society. The few times I have been paintballing I know that those paintballs as many of you do are high pressure projectiles that leave brusies even when the target is wearing protective gear. I find this event very disturbing. I hope that these individuals are stopped very soon and this form of "hunting" is stopped.

:mad: :manirw: :disgust:

10. I would sell blood to attend then!

11. "...This is for the wimp of America..." ??

I'm not a shrink, but I do know something about human nature. If you listened to him (I watched the news real about it. The 2nd one I believe it was), the "founder" of this stated that this is for the man that
    'is afraid to go out with the boys'
    'That says, "yes, dear" all the time'
    "...The wimp of America..."

If you care to re-play that video... note his speech mannerisms, stature, and exactly what he is saying.

Whimp.
    Coward.
    Underacheiver
    Whiner.

This individual is a monster. His fear and need will grow with this success. His line of fantasy vs. reality will blur. I see sadness and disaster for innocent people ahead.

This is no joke...

~PM~

12. About the original post...
    :eek:

I say change CDL Con to Vegas...and we all go to Olympic Gardens. :D

13. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Just when you thought reality TV was Americans at their lowest point.... :(

14. Om

Om DragonWolf

These women need to also learn some respect for themselves and for other women.

Did you see the "reward" the hunter got after he hit that woman? That was even more disgusting to me.

15. I dunno. I think I have self respect. But if someone said they'd pay me $1000 for a couple hours of running around naked while someone shot at me with a paint ball gun.....

/takes off his cloths and starts running :)

Couple of welts is worth a thousand bucks....now losing an eye would of course suck. And taking one of those on the dong really wouldn't feel good :(

16. welts my ass...that draws blood on bare skin...

neither would taking one in the breast or kootch...and altho they are supposed to aim below the waist...do you honestly think they do? i mean hell if they are "hunting" this way...i don't think they have any regard for rules or peoples safety...or sense of morality for that matter....

no amount of money could ever make me do that...and i am one broke ass bitch..haha...

17. Greetings,

As well put as TestFlight it is a matter of self-respect and integerity. The women who are doing this have low levels of both virtues. Money means very little if you cannot look in the mirror at some point and know that you are strong in spirit...

18. Om

Om DragonWolf

How long till they start kidnapping women and using real guns?

What kind of sick person has a fettish of this kind? That goes for the men AND women involved.