1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

IL2 Series Flight Simulation

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by KickedOut, 20 Dec 2006.

1. I was looking around the net for a good normandy map and happend across these guys.

IMO this is a work of art there are 20,000+ objects here freeking incredible :eek:

If you have ever played this sim or not this is a must see its shear amazement what these guys did, and best of all its freeee :D

http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&c=124

2. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I picked up IL-2 last week and, except for a wierd problem I'm having with the "HUD" and the guns, it's a fun game.

Wierd problem = gunsights aren't lined up with the actual line of fire. Gets pretty aggrivating when flying a BF-109.

3. Try Holding "Shift then F1" togther to toggle between gunsight mode and flight mode.

If you want any tips on this sim let me know I have been playing it for yrs 1 of the best WW2 or best sim I have ever played period, realism wise she takes the cake.