1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

I'm Back!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by mindmines, 21 Jan 2014.

1. Hello all,

Most of you probably won't remember me.... Around August of 2012 I applied to become a member of this great community. I then went silent due to my father becoming very ill, which just recently ended with an unforeseeable amount grief. So, without dragging on a sad thread, I would if at all possible like to start becoming more active in this outfit.

I missed playing BETA with you all, but I am in the game now as Mindmines. I am currently BR 13 if that has any correlation with this post. To jump start some of your memories, I also am a PlanetSide 1 veteran. I played as BlackMavok and then later adopted the name Mindmines which I use today.

I don't really know what I need to do to start operating with you, but I believe I need to re-do my probation period with this outfit...

-Nathan (Mindmines)

2. Hey Mind, we don't really play planetside 2 anymore, but if you have our ts info, come hop on and see which games we are messing around with

3. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Heya Mindmines! While there are only a few that still play PS2, some have been dabbling in other games. A number of us have been playing DayZ. You'll find us around primetime 8'ish Eastern and later.

Star Citizen is the next game on our radar for group play but there's a couple others that look interesting as well.