1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Interstellar Marines

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Spirax93, 2 Aug 2013.

1. Pretty interesting game, has been in a few years development with only two people in the dev team so it's not surprising that it's taken many years for them to get to this stage.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236370/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KTkdHJsdnI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's taking elements from Half-life, System shock and Rainbow Six tells me there is A lot of tactical and realistic content planned and I like what I've seen so far, and only with fifteen dollars buy for the regular edition and around forty dollars for a special addition I think this game is pretty worth it considering it's alpha stage. It has multiplayer and having played the game a little this is pretty good for an alpha stage game, makes one wonder how different it will be by the time it reaches beta or the full release.

Last edited: 2 Aug 2013
  2. I've actually been following this game since the beginning; it use to be about 20 people, but the Recession has hit them hard and, now, only half a dozen developers are making the game. Since they failed to earn enough money on Kickstarter for a source code license (which is always no less than $1m for any game engine), they have since been releasing portions of their first game's training levels on Steam as well as their main website to acquire the funds they need.

They also host a livecast every Thursday at 10pm CEST on Twitch:
    <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=zeropointsoftware" bgcolor="#000000" height="378" width="620">

</object>
    Watch live video from zeropointsoftware on www.twitch.tv