1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Join us in Rust!

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by nachtwolf17, 28 Jan 2014.

1. So I've asked FacePunch if I can purchase the game without using Steam, whereby they'd give me a code to redeem and download it...

As I've said I've had trouble before purchasing directly through the client; either I can avoid that issue or I won't buy it.

2. The lag issues with the server yesterday were caused by (as usual) the remover tool. It has since been rolled back.

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    So the remover tool has been sacked.

4. No, it's still there, just a previous version.

5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    What abut the Mäjestic Mööse?

6. A Møøse once bit my sister...

7. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

My sister once bit a Møøse...

8. o_O

9. We wiped today! Now in a hardcore mode. No metal building parts. No more C4, no military weapons. Pistols, default weapons, and grenades only. Use grenades to blow through someone's door.

Last edited: 15 Mar 2014
  10. Don't forget to vote for our server to increase our population!

[​IMG]

11. I tried to vote for your server, but since I don't own Rust it won't let me. Lol

12. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Definitely join us in Rust. Really like this new setup; no c4, no metal buildings, no long guns except for the default Pipe Shotgun, (subject to change!). Makes the game a whole new dynamic. Plus, we're doing a free-for-all format in that we're not teaming up (yet!) to get the pvp going! Good suspenseful fun!

Btw... grenades can be used to blow doors.. but you'll need a bunch!

13. I can't vote either, though even if I did have the game I suspect it wouldn't work anyway, since Valve's hopelessly annoying premise of "one account for the client, another for the website" always blocks any kind of voting or Greenlit involvement... another reason I despise Steam :mad:

14. There's only one account for both website and client. There used to be a different forum account, but since they made the Community Hub feature I'm pretty sure they got rid of that.

15. Added a Supply Signal to the voting rewards.

16. That's not the case with me; whenever I try to use my client details to login to the site, I get an error.

17. Whilst I may not be in Rust tonight, I hope very much to be purchasing it through Steam since FacePunch doesn't appear to be returning anybody's emails.

18. If you have problems purchasing you could paypal someone the $20 and they can gift it to you in steam.