1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Join us in Rust!

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by nachtwolf17, 28 Jan 2014.

1. Well, I've talked about that before several times in confidence with the officers over the years, so I might think about that if I can't purchase it properly myself through the client.

2. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    So we got hit last night on the Carolina server appears they took out a wall and the few wood inter doors we had. Killed us all left out sleeping bags took everything and left about 6 camp fires. I've repaired the walls. I pretty sure we will be moving so I'm going to start collecting and find a remote location to hide what I do today :( Looks like were starting fresh again.

3. I had a feeling it was going to happen. Oh well, we will find somewhere cool than and start over

4. What pisses me off about it all is there is nothing that tells you who hit you. Especially if they kill you you should know who did it.

5. Jennyboo

Officer
    Well I've made a little one by one and I'll start stocking up it's hidden really well I think. I was looking around and noticed we weren't the only place hit looks like a raiding party or something.

Last edited: 20 Mar 2014
  6. so we got hit....................again. seems that you could put one more foundation up there and they found out and built stairs up. I salvaged what little was left. That site is compromised. Time to find another place

7. Jennyboo

Officer
    Wtf so annoying I say away from those dill holes

8. There seems to always be some spots open on top of North mountain, about R18 on the map. It's in between Next Valley and Hacker Valley, so it's not too far from resources. There are also some spots on Portugal Mountain that would be far enough away from those guys.

9. Jennyboo

Officer
    I'm not sure what to do I guess I'll start getting mats again :p after I get myself unstuck fell between 2 rocks :p I feel like Scub all of a sudden

10. drop the h8terade jenny ;p

11. I think they should limit how many grenades people can stockpile, particularly after everyone on the server the other night got stomped on by the same group. If it's that easy to breach a building it will make it horrible for a lot of newbies.

12. Jennyboo

Officer
    Operator and I started build on the very top of North Mountain. And so it begins all over again :p

13. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Meh... I'm done with Carolina server. If we concentrate, vote and man our server, it'll get populated by others. It's already at 167 in the topserverfinders.com list. More daily votes by all of us who own the game will bring it up to the top of the list. I'll be on our server... even it if it's mostly vacant... amassing stockpiles of nades!

14. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Populating a public server has always been a tricky concept. It's one of those things that just seems to "Happen" a combination of steady players and good admins.

15. GraniteRok

Officer
    FYI to those that play on the Carolinas Server.... A wipe and additional mods plus some changes going in on Friday Apr 11 at 4pm EST. Here's the changes they're making if you decide to continue on that server.

New Changes Being Added...
    • LvL And Exp System With Groups
    • Will Be Adding Resource Nodes To Additional Parts Of The Map Once We Wipe.
    • Slower Progression, Research Kits Removed. All Blueprints found off of PvP or animals.
    • 50% Durability Added Back To Lower The Massing Of Items That Last Forever
    • C4 Drop Rate Increased
    So... more C4 available, more chances on offline base raping!
    No more research kits, everything will be learned by farming or killing it seems. This may be a plus to reduce the "in one day" groups of overpowered players running around.
    Durability back again so back to disposable stone hatchets!
    No clue how this XP/Level mod works.
    More nodes going in? Expanded map areas to build and farm it would seem.

16. GraniteRok