1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Jumpgate Evolution

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Rax Nahali, 10 Jan 2008.

1. You're gonna wanna go ahead and add akujin57@gmail.com to that list as well. No way I'm gonna miss out on playing this game with the Wolves. :rawr:

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Damn.. it looks amazing.

No.. not at all i am considering it now. :rofl:

I've caught up on all the emails in the guild application everyone make sure you signup on your own also!

3. For those of us not getting in on the guild beta app:

http://us.jumpgateevolution.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668&page=4

For some reason the website doesn't auto link accounts created prior to the guild leader having entered the email addy used for the guild beta access.

What you need to do is create a new account on the web site - re register; use the same email you gave Hamma, but create a different username (if you want to keep your handle and such, just change them on your initial account prior to creating the new one). This time when you activate the account by clicking on the link they email you upon completing registration, it will prompt you to confirm your guild affiliation.

It isn't clear to me whether or not we still need to apply for the beta once we've confirmed our guild affiliation upon account activation.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2009
  4. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Thx Aeternus, I re-registered with my email address and it prompted me that I had joined the CDL guild..

I guess that means I've got 2 beta apps now :)

5. Nice video showing some actual joystick action. Still debating the x52 Pro purchase or not.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4AjNRdmMJ0&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4AjNRdmMJ0&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Same, re-registered and got the guild beta confirm.

7. Hamma

Officer
    Nice. Kind of sucks it works that way :(

8. WarWolf

WarWolf DragonWolf DragonWolf

I'm looking forward to the possibility of playing something as a large group out of the gate for a change.

9. okay i re-registered and it works for me now :D

10. Hamma

11. It tells me i already signed up for beta when i got to the page.

12. Asp

13. Wow.... looks so good.

14. WarWolf

looks very good, I need to get 2 more monitors now.

15. Hamma

Officer
    hmm player isnt working for some reason

16. Asp

Officer
    First you've got 6 gig and are the last to load CoH maps, now the player "doesn't work"..

Why don't you just come clean Hamma and admit you're on some HP "netbook" and clear your conscience :eek:

17. WarWolf

The scandal of it all would be overwhelming

18. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

:rofl:

19. Hamma

Officer
    :lol:

I think the intertubes are clogged tbh.

20. Tbeast