1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Kerbal Space Program

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by TheBladeRoden, 11 Nov 2013.

1. Seeing as everyone's on a space flight kick, here's what I've been playing. It's a sandbox game where you design your own spaceships and try to fly them to different planets without them lithobraking into the surface or exploding on the launchpad, killing your little green Kerbals (unless you're into that sort of thing).

Last edited by a moderator: 9 Feb 2014
  2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    I haven't played in probably over a year - but it was a blast when I did :D

3. Hamma, they just added in career mode. Now when you send them to their deaths, you can do it for SCIENCE! :D

4. Almost all of my classmates crap their pants over this game. I have been resistant so far... played it for a couple of hours and got a bit frustrated. I just need to put more time into and I'm sure I'd be hooked... which might not be a good thing, considering the total lack of free time I'm having lately :p

5. Hamma

6. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Awesome article! (and appropriate bumpage!)

I just recently got KSP and going through the learning curve. Killed a couple of Kerbals and set one adrift in space! Fun game!

7. Hamma

Officer
    Yea been playing it a bit myself.. failing hard in career mode at getting to the moon. :p

8. Hamma

Officer
    It's a great game I definitely recommend it to any space enthusiasts out there. Just be patient, many kerbals will die to get you to the moon.

9. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Replace Kerbals with Bothans. Replace moon with Death Star.
    Win-win in my book!
    Wait
    You shouldn't kill the Kerbals, right?

10. Hamma

Officer
    Well you aren't "supposed" to.. but nobody is stopping you. :p

11. I made it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DragonWolves on the Mun! Now let's see if I can get back...

12. Hamma

Officer
    Haha awesome! :D

13. It's on sale on Steam this week for $16.19.

[​IMG]

Here's the flag I made, if anyone wants it. Just put it in the ..\GameData\Squad\Flags folder, or make a folder for it, such as ..\GameData\CDL\Flags

14. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Stick gifted it to me last night. My kids and I are gonna love it!

15. i see stick is cheating on me, i must have words with him