1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Looking to join Horde

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by symen, 2 Dec 2004.

1. symen

symen DragonWolf

Been playing with caz on Bleeding Hollow, would like to join Dragonwolves. Character name is Bakhtor, I'm an Orc Hunter. Just level 6 so far on this server, but that should change quickly :) .

2. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

WAAAGHHHH

Welcome :)

3. hey there

hey there symen just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that symen is a cool guy. gonna be playing with him tonight to help level him. :)

4. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Greetings Symen and welcome! I look forward to seeing you in game

5. uh oh!! new recruits vouchin for ya.....hrm....well I guess I can deal with that :D.

Welcome....and good luck

6. Welcome! Thanks for showing interest in The Dragonwolves.

I'm Strygun, the leader of the CDL WoW Divison. You'll want to speak with FireZ or Jouster, they are the Horde server recruiters. Mold is the horde server leader.

Also, read this post. Post a little bit of information about yourself and maybe some gaming background so we can get to know you better!

Enjoy.

7. symen

symen DragonWolf

Joined Alliance Server

Character name Breughan -- Dwarf Hunter (I guess the Hunter is my favorite class to play :) ). I ran into a very nice Night Elf named Arglaar in Ironforge who got me into the guild (thanks again Arglaar!).

8. symen

symen DragonWolf

About Me

Read on if you're interested :). Here's a bit about me:

I'm 26, male, live in northern New York State. I work as a Unix programmer/sysadmin by day, and play games by night (but not too much -- I'm married :) ).

I've played mostly FPS/RTS games, and RPGs more recently (last couple of years). The first FPS I played was Doom, and I played through every one of those, as well as Raven's games based on the engine. Played a lot of original Quake, didn't play Quake 2 much online (played through the single-player part, but that's about it), and a LOT of Quake 3. I've played the whole Unreal series except the latest one as well. Also a few of the Star Wars FPS games.

My first experience with RTS games was actually the original Warcraft. I played that whole series (Warcraft 2 is my favorite). When I played WC3 I thought that it would be neat if Blizzard made an RPG where you could just play one of the heroes, and here we are :). Played Starcraft a bit, the Age of Empires series for a while, and a lot of Empire Earth.

On the RPG front, I've played the Diablo series, the Elder Scrolls series (mostly Morrowind, which I got into modding for a while, never made anything that was very useful though), NWN, KotOR. WoW is the first MMO that I've played seriously (and it's LOADS of fun), although I've tried a few others briefly.

9. Welcome!

Look forward to seeing you in game. Good luck on the application.

10. I'm confused. You said you wanted to play with us on Bleeding Hollow, but you play a dwarf hunter?

11. symen

symen DragonWolf

Oops :)

I forgot to specify (It was late :) ). My Dwarf hunter is my other char on Laughing Skull. Sorry about that!

12. Symen has stated that he would like to play both Horde and Alliance.. so he has created characters on both servers.

I asked him to come here and update his thread with the information of his Alliance Character so we can keep track of it :)

13. Hi, Symen! I'm the Alliance leader and I love that you want to play both sides. Of course you will find out that we are the best side. :D

Welcome!