1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Looking to Re-Join CDL.

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Apocalypse23x, 9 Jun 2004.

1. not sure who remembers me from CDL but i used to play planetside with you guys during beta. due to complications in my life i was forced to move and also forced away from my pc/internet for awhile. so anyway i am back and looking to rejoin. currently i am playing COH and am dieing to get my hands on WoW. i was talking to both Mold and Strygun about this and they seem excited, of course its not just up to them.

so anyway thats that. if anyone got an questions feel free to post. btw i play coh on tri server(i believe you are on victory?). got no problem making a new toon to join you all over there.

2. Strygun remembering you isn't exactly a good thing... he's not 'good' if you know what i mean. Good luck =P

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Apoc, I remember you a bit as well.

Look for either myself or Manitou in game. We'll be on tonight around 6:45pm EST tonight for a combined outfit op. Hope to look for you in game and send you a /outfitinvite.

Welcome back mate. :thumbsup:

4. :gasp: what's that supposed to mean?!

5. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

does he have to go through pup status seeing as how he was once a member already?

6. i honestly dont mind if i do gotta be a pup again. i just wanna try to rejoin CDL as they are clearly the best guild/outfit/whatever out there. so vote for apoc the president of beers.......

7. o hell no im the prez of beers around here... :)

8. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

duff your not even 18 let alone 21 so how are the king of anything alcoholic?

9. cuz i dont have to be 21 to drink ;) and plus im Duffman... of course of the pres and king of beer

10. Oh HELL no.

There can be only ONE President of Beers and I took that title into retirement with me. You can be First Lady of Beers if you're good enough.

11. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

/agree especially with the First Lady of Beers part

12. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Whoa whoa whoa...... I AM THE KING OF BEER! ;)

lol, maybe not the king, but they do call me the brewmaster [plug]wholovesbrew.com[/plug]

Last edited: 10 Jun 2004
  13. yea... he can be a pup again so i can cal him rookie!

14. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

tenderfoot sounds funnier though

15. im dissipointed in you guys... i have a beer in my name :(

ok im the beerscot(beer mascot)

16. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Reign, even you don't have a website devoted to the ale that brings us all joy.

Pecking order is DonkeySmiler, Reign, me, no one else.

Capiche?

17. ha. nice thread.

18. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

dispénseme pero soy el único permitió utilizar otros idiomas aquí

19. .... he's italian.. not spanish, orange. =P