1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

makphisto Membership Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by makphisto, 27 Jan 2014.

1. makphisto

makphisto DragonWolf

Member Name: makphisto

Are you at least 18 years old?: Yes

What is your main character game name?: Badger

Please list any alternate character names you do or may use. (Separate by commas).: I use makphisto a lot, but in games where I need a callsign, it's Badger.

What game division with the DragonWolves are you applying for?: Star Citizen

List your gaming history and experiences;: I'm a 40 year old gamer - I've played everything. :)
    I enjoy Call of Duty (well, MW), Battlefield, Lord of the Rings Online, a huge variety of others. I'm really enjoying Marvel Heroes right now.

What other guilds or outfits had you been with or presently are with or you have applied to?: I'm currently not with any guild. I did play for awhile with The DaDs Army. They're a good group of guys, I just fell behind in the games they were playing.

Tell us about your Real Life self;
    (Age, Location, Family, Work, Schooling, Hobbies, CDL Friends, etc).:
    I'm pushing 40, live in central Illinois with my wife and son. I'm "real life" friends with Josh Chestnut (aka Kensai).

You've read about us or possibly have seen the Dragon Wolves in action by video or in game. Something brought you to come and want to join us. What is it that brought you here and why do you want to join the Dragon Wolves?: As I stated earlier, I'm friends with Josh (Kensai). I introduced him to Star Citizen (I was an early backer of the Kickstarter), and he in turn got several DragonWolves interested. So I'm looking to be part of a larger group with Star Citizen, and possibly other games, so he encouraged me to apply.

Where did you hear about us?: Existing Member

If you selected Fansite Forum, Search Engine or Other above, what was the name of that site that brought you here?:

Do you have any experience as a web developer, graphical artist, or video streaming and/or recording? If so please list your experience or examples below;:

What is your username on the official Star Citizen forums?: makphisto

What are the role(s) you see yourself playing in Star Citizen?: Explorer, Merchant

What ship(s) do you currently own?: Aurora LX, 315P

Which division(s) interest you?: Exploration & Logistics

Will you treat others in game as you would like to be treated?: Yes

We do not tolerate cheaters or players who take advantage of exploits. These individuals will be kicked from the DragonWolves if caught. If you understand this select Yes.: Yes

We do not tolerate racism, sexism or any other form of discrimination. These are punishable offenses that will get you kicked from the DragonWolves. Click Yes if you understand this statement.: Yes

Open arguing between team members on Teamspeak is unacceptable. The parties involved may move to a different channel with a member of the Officer Corps present to mediate. If you understand this, click Yes.: Yes

For all gameplay communications, we use Teamspeak. We expect that those playing with us have a working microphone and speakers or that they use a gaming headset with microphone. We also expect that these people will keep a civil head when using Teamspeak. Click Yes if you understand this.: Yes

Will you put the performance of the team above your own?: Yes

We encourage all applicants to be a part of our forums and engage us there as well on Teamspeak and in-game activities. Click Yes if you understand this.: Yes

Once you are accepted as a DragonWolf we expect you to represent us by proudly displaying our tag (-CDL-) in any game that we play. Please select Yes if you understand this.: Yes

The DragonWolves have always put team ahead of self. In this we have been successful where larger groups have failed. If someone else has a better chance of completing a goal, please do your best to assist them. Click Yes if you understand.: Yes

Remember our motto: Honor - Valor - Victory. These three words have helped to guide this gaming community for over ten years. Click Yes if you understand.: Yes

2. Re: Makphisto's Application

Mak is how I found out about SC in the first place. I've been harassing him to join. It looks like my persistence finally paid off. :p

3. Re: Makphisto's Application

Welcome!

4. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome

5. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome! :hi: Great that you've signed up with us! :thumbsup:

6. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    welcome

7. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

You couldn't have applied to a greater group of gamers!

8. makphisto

makphisto DragonWolf

Woo hoo! Thanks guys! You'll find me a loyal and faithful friend.

9. makphisto

makphisto DragonWolf

Hey guys! I'm going to be playing Tom Clancy's The Division (Gold has been pre-ordered!) and I thought I'd see if I could reactivate with CDL and maybe play with you guys from time to time.

10. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Not sure if you've received any notification - but you've been re-activated. :)