1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

manis daughter

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by DieFast, 20 Mar 2002.

1. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Speaking about those telemarketers I had the interesting message from one. My answering machine went off and the person must have thought there was someone on the other line and she started doing her sales pitch and then when no one answered back she said hello? Hello? Is anyone there? And her voice sounded all confused and then she hung up. Shows them for trying to waste my time! They should die!:chaingun:

2. prolly be easy to hook up with groupies.

3. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

That's what I was thinking!!!

4. Groupies:hump: <-- :dane:

5. i be pretty good manitou's daughter,

dont worry about the guys here, we have no life, so this is where we go when a person doesnt have a life, yer still young, dont get sucked into this place

6. get the telezapper, at radio shack, telemarketers have stopped calling us(or implement our old solution, always be online or have the phone unhooked)

7. geeze....I guy cant even joke around anymore :\

8. You got it easy, you should ev seen what happened to me :(

9. Full Otto

Full Otto Chain Gun Madman

She :love: the attention she is getting from all you :groovy: dudes :fight: ing over her attention.

She knows we geeks rule the world but can't figure out how to talk to us using her :cool: lingo. She needs to learn Geekes.

10. Great Dane

This is now a no Jokeing Zone!!

11. Great Dane

Don't do it again!

12. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Who you calling geek? geek!

13. Great Dane

Is it better to be a geek, or a nerd?

14. Haha Dane, I wasn't even thinking of Sting, that's pretty funny.

But yea I was thinking maybe Kevin Costner will send you a message in a bottle.

If it were the other Sting calling, he wouldn't leave a message on your machine, he would just repel from your roof into the living room(I'm still waiting for him to do that on Raw, heh......repel into the ring, not your living room).

15. Great Dane

Did you ever see that comercial where Sting shows up at that kids house and wrestles him? It's funny as hell. The kid thinks that drinking Sprite will make him as good as Sting, and then Sting slams him through the coffe table, and tosses him out a window!!!

I'm still waiting for Sting to show up on Raw too, but last I heard he has retired, and had no interest in going to the WWF :(

16. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    What ever happen to GoldBerg ??

17. Hell yeah, that was a funny ass commercial.

Yea Sting once said that WWF was just pure trash and he would quit before jumping to WWF. (Actually now that I think about it, I doubt they would let him do the whole "from the rafters" gimmick anyway due to the Owen Hart accident.)

I doubt Goldberg will ever be put on WWF tv due to all the past comments about similarities between him and SCSA.

...then again, I never thought I would see Arn Anderson, Ric Flair, or Hogan back in WWF either so who knows.

18. Great Dane

Goldburg still has 3 more years left on his Time Warner contract. It adds up to about 15 Million dollers. He could take a buy out of about 5 Million and then get a contract with the WWF for about 250K to 1 Million a year. So if you really think about it, he makes 3x as much money no working then he can make working. What would you do?

19. In the immortal words of Lawerance from Office Space when asked what he'd do if he had a million dollars: "I'd tell ya what I'd do man...two chicks at the same time." :rofl:

Heh, but back in Goldberg's case, I would do absolutely nothing. Sit around and get fat I suppose. :D